our first talk

Hey, here i started my story.This time i am in school and this is my vacant period because my math's teacher was absent for some reason .All the students are howling and moving here and there and i am sitting on the second bench with my friends Anjali,vineeta .In class i used to behave as a very innocent and disciplined girl while in my actual life i was a bit different ,like i have the habit of commenting on people's dress or the way they move or talk.But i never allowed anyone to know my this habitude except for my some friends who were very close to me.
Well in mylife i rarely
believe on any relationship especially friendship. I always used to keep a distance between me and my so called friends,the only person to whom i am close is my dad .I loved his company a lot. Only he understands my feelings that what i want in my life ,but still it is not that adequate for me ,because after all he is my father and a teenager can't be that frank to his or her father how much he or she is to his or friend. But by his side he is always there with me for my all decisions.   
N

ow in my class there is so much disturbance that my principal Mv Rajan comes out of his office taking a round in all over the building and with him there is one more thing that is always present with him i.e his long stick with him.
.