Chapter 1

"Honestly, where could've our bosses be?" Ren grumbled under her breath as she opens another in the hallway. "I mean seriously we just left them for a minute...A MINUTE! And they just suddenly vanish into thin air when we came back!"

"How should I know? Damn, they're not here either" Van sighed as he closed the door "How about you...hows your end?" The brunette asked towards the glowing purple light beside him.

"They're not in the courtyard or in the training grounds...I'll try asking around the other members of the Association if they might've seen them."

"Alright, we'll just continue our search here"

"Understood"  The light turned silent, but still active.

"Ugh, can you try and sniff them out? I mean you're Lanoste's dog, right?" Ren said in annoyance as she carefully closed the door.

A vein actually popped at Van's temple at the comment directed at him. Mocking laughter emitted from the purple light which fuels Van's anger even more. "Hahaha she got you good, Van!"

"Shut up!" Van growled "And a millionth time I'M.NOT.HIS.DOG!"

"Gee, sure fool me, and stop growling cause it isn't helping." Ren retorted as she close another door. "Are there any other part of the Association that we haven't checked yet?"

"Only the last few floors" Th brunette answered in a newly found calmness

"Great" The ginger haired woman tiredly follows the dog of the association close behind. And at the same time promising to themselves to scold their respective superiors when they are found.

«¨«¨«¨«

Truth be told, Ren and her Master dropped by this early morning in the Association to have a friendly discussion on how are they gonna undo the collateral damage by their star magician. Or what they meant was about--Shicmuon's demented  version of a 'friendly'  game of tag, or was it hide or seek-- who knows. Anyway, they've left both Lanoste and Kielnode in the former's office to start up the discussion on how are they gonna undo their 'kids' to get along. And periodically within those times both Van and Ren exited the office to check up on said  kids. Van checked on Shicmuon  in his room that was place far away from the office in the west wing of the building--safety first so they say. Meanwhile with Lanoste's permission, Ren hid Rood in one of the Association's infirmaries. Sure being the Black Magician and all. They knew that the blonde could handle himself  back at Opion--but they can't.

One, being Kielnode's  overprotective older brother  took over his senses. Second, is that Rood is now reduced to a 7 year old. And it seems that Rood wasn't the only one  being in the same situation, Shicmuon too suffered the same fate--almost. Since the mahogany haired teen was reduced of that of a 10 year old.

Their  so-called transformation was caused during their unintentional mission together. And due to their 'tiny' squabbles, they're now currently suffering from what their Masters called as 'Magical Fluctuation'. And surprisingly both of them don't even show any signs of remembering the years that they've 'somewhat' lost. And was probably a good thing too considering the absence of Shicmuon's obsession over the Black Magician. But still a little separation seemed to be a healthy option as adults planning on how to restore the both of them.

So after checking on their respective charges both Van and Ren return back to the office. But upon arriving both of them nearly fainted when they've found the office was empty.

«¨«¨«¨«

"Ugh, where on earth could out idiot bosses could be?" Both assistants tiredly sighed as closed a couple of doors. Completely unfazed by the glares and stunned silence from the people occupying few of said doors. But their musing was short lived when the purple light begun to crackle.

"Hey guys, I've found them!"  both stared at the ball of light--relieved. But the sound of Eruen's panicky toned put them on edge a bit.

"Really, WHERE?!" both assistants exclaimed heatedly, which somehow caused the purple light to somehow flinched at their response.

"T-Their at one of the i-infirmaries at the west wing, but g-guys have to hurry  T-they're--GAH!" the purple light out let a out a scream before disappearing.

Both gave a confused look to each other before realization sunk in

  'Shic!'

'Rood!'

Both immediately dashed off towards the infirmary.

Oh dear, I wonder why?...Anyway, feel free to leave any opinions or thoughts :)