• DAY ONE •

In this story I'll have p.o.v • THIS ISNT ALL TRUE COUGH I REPEAT ITS FANFIC •

•THE DAY BEFORE •

Joels p.o.v

This week is gonna be so great, I can't wait to go to Greece. Today is Callum's birthday so we will stay up late but that's fine because I can sleep on the plane. I can't wait to get away from the constant meowing of my cat for a little while and I get to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend just enjoying life! I was downstairs petting Buddy before I heard Lizzie call me.

- Lizzie : JOEL COME BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND AND DO THE BACK OF MY BRA UP!
- Joel : * laughs* I'm coming

After I helped Lizzie we sat on the bed and talked for a while before I went to shower and got dressed ready for later on.

Lizzie's p.o.v

I can't wait to go to Greece I always wanted to go when I was younger and now my dream is coming true. I'll probably spend the first 3 hours we get there sleeping because I can't sleep on planes.

AFTER THE PARTY •

Lizzies p.o.v

I'm so tired I could collapse on my bed can't Joel drive any faster UGHH. Once we finally got home I fed Buddy and Joel went straight to bed but I had to take my make up off , ugh being a girl is so awkward. It took me an hour before I finally drifted off and went to sleep because I was so exited about the holiday, or maybe I was nervous about having to go on the plane.

• ON THE PLANE •

Joels p.o.v

I thought I was going to sleep on the plane but I went straight to sleep yesterday so I guess I'm not tired. Lizzie looks shattered bless her. I know she can't sleep on planes I feel bad aw.

Lizzies p.o.v

We finally arrived and got to the apartment. The view was amazing and ofc Joel took a picture and posted it on insta and that's the first thing he did, as usual. I went to the bedroom and flopped on the bed for 20 minutes.

Joels p.o.v

After enjoying the atmosphere I went and lay with Lizzie on the bed. I turned to her and asked her a question.

- Joel : You wanna go in the pool ?
- Lizzie : yes ok it's so hot

I went to the kitchen and got a drink while Lizzie put her bikini on. She chilled on the side of the pool for a bit before she finally decided to get in the water.

Lizzies p.o.v

I didn't really want to go in the water tbh but Joel was bugging me so I went in. The first thing that Joel did when I got in was splash me in the face in a childish way so I splashed him back. We had a splash war for about 10 seconds before Joel got close and grabbed my waist in his arms. We were both still laughing and I leaned my forehead against his. By this point we were gazing into each other's eyes until he pressed his lips against mine kissing me softly and I kissed him back.

Joels p.o.v

My girlfriend is so hot. She looks amAZinG in her bikini. After she finally got in the water we had a splash war that lasted a short amount of time and as we were both laughing I grabbed her waist and stared at her adorably contagious smile. We both starting laughing again until Lizzie leant her forehead against mine. I gazed into her gorgeous ocean eyes and immediately got lost in the dashing waves. I kissed her softly and she kissed me back. She broke it up and whispered "I love you" in my ear. She then jumped up on the side on the pool and sat down dipping her legs in the water. After about 5 minutes of talking I pulled her in the water and she wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around me. I was practically in heaven. I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed her sunglasses of her head and put them on. Lizzie got her phone and took a pic for her insta story. Then she got out of the pool and lay on her towel in the sun after drying herself. I repeat , my girlfriend is soooo hot.

• LATER THAT NIGHT •

Lizzies p.o.v

We hung out on the terrace around the pool with some drinks just enjoying the view and laughing like crazy. I love Joel with my whole heart.

Joels p.o.v

After we hung out outside for a bit Lizzie said she was tired seem as she didn't sleep much the night before. We went to bed and Lizzie fell asleep straight away. She looked so peaceful. I kiss her on the forehead and whispered "good night" to which she replied with a smile and whispered back "goodnight I love you".