Prologue

Euphoria: an overwhelming sense of happiness. A feeling that takes hold of your heart, your soul, and every nerve in your body. There's only one thing in the entire world that has the ability to make me feel that way, and that thing is music. Not what you hear on the radio but real music. Sounds that strike your heart and calm your mind. Rhythms that take you from your seat and into battle. But, a feeling that's even better? Producing this phenomenon from your own fingertips. Plucking on the strings to play the notes that were composed just for you. Contributing to that art, that beautiful sensation, brings me the utmost joy. It brings tears to my eyes hearing the melodies tickle my ears and make the hair on my arms stand up like they want to dance. Chills run down my spine whilst I play along to this creation of emotion and imagination. The endless stories told by each and every measure enchant everyone who listens. Nothing equates to this experience I've felt. Nothing can produce such an intense and overpowering wave of passion upon my being. Not any interaction with another human could possibly give me anything close to that pleasure. Music can cure your spirit. It shapes life, mood and color. Every sound and tone mixes and weaves through each other finding a balance that blinds all occurrences outside of the realm of those harmonies. To be able to participate in something that dazzling, I am truly honored.