Chapter 3

My heart was beating rapidly. It felt as if it was about explode. 

It couldn't be him... it couldn't.

But it was.

Anyone would be a fool not to think that's him. I recognize his vibrant green eyes and dark brown curly hair. His tall figure was also a dead give away.

It was really him.

But how? 

Harry was assigned in the seat next to Ana which was at the same table as I was. It was three seats per table. 

Currently, Ana has not stopped staring at that fucking monster for the past ten minutes. What is with her?

Ana only turned to my side to slide a note under my notebook.

'This guy is SOO hot OMG!'

I wanted to vomit on the table. Is she delusional? If only she knew... 

I was not going to reply, instead I decided to look over at Harry. 

He was already staring at me, smirking. 

I scoffed and turned back to my paper. Just you wait Styles, I'm so going to-

"Well if it isn't my killer."

I flinched as I heard a mind message sent by Harry. 

Is he stupid?!

We're not allowed to use our powers amongst humans... but he decides to be a rulebreaker?

I, however will not fall for his tricks.

"C'mon love, don't leave a guy hanging here. You know damn well you want to yell at me, or even curse me out. I'm all ears. Plus this class is a total blow." Harry sent yet another mind message.

I clenched my jaw. 

Ana had put her head down, probably fantasizing things she and this disgusting monguse would be doing. Ew.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I have nothing to say to you." I said, causing Harry's grin to grow wider.

"You're very cute when you're angry, babe." Harry replied.

"I'll show you cute when I eat your arm right in front of your decapitated head when I'm done with you. And don't call me babe, got it?" I spat, seriously, he's so annoying. 

Harry widened his eyes, however he still had that disgusting amused look plastered on his face.

"Feisty, just the way I like 'em. Look, meet me at the top of the roof after this class, and don't be late. I'm a very impatient person, babe."  Harry said as he looked down at the paper our professor has handed to us. 

What the hell does he want on the roof?

Oh, but I'll certainly be there, to kick some ass.