ch.3 mall

The next day after the party:

It was 9am and my mom had just went to work, so i went down stairs to make me and my brother some food. When my phone had rung with an unknow numer calling me, at frist i wasnt about to pick up the phone be the person called back so i asker it.

Phone Call:

????: Hey 

Me: helloooooo who is this?????

????: its chris 

Me: Ummmm Chris who???

????: Chris from the party last night....

Me: oooo ya i remember now.....whats up 

Chirs: wow forgot about me already i see how it is.... but anyways i was calling to see if you wanted to go to the mall with me today 

Me: yes i would love to what time you trying to go tho??

Chris: around 1pm 

Me:ok cool text when you on your way

Chris: ok cool 

END OF PHONE CALL

When i got off the phone i was happy because i get to see Chris today and i'll be shopping.So i go upstairs to take a shower and get dress, when i got out the shower it was already 12:30 i took a lonnnggg shower. I when in my closet and picked out my light blue shorts and an black and blue playboy shrit with my black and blue All Stars. By the time i was done doing everything it was just 1:00 so that means he should be here soon. By the time i made it downstairs the door bell had rung, when i opened the door there was Chris looking sexy as ever.

Me: hey 

Chris: sup ma you look good 

Me: thanks you dont look to bad youself 

Chris: thanks ma you know i got to look good for my girl, but you ready to go

Me: lol boy whatever,ya i'm ready to go 

He took me to his car and when we got in we was on our way to the mall. When we got to the mall i was ready to shop i had all the money i need to shop for days.