chapter 14

mira stood in her spot, eyeing inseong. bull's eye on that target, hyung.

" didn't i just say not to- "

chani was practically wriggling in the back, trying to say something but he can't.

mira sighed, and moved closer to the screen.

" yes, i lost chani because of my state - a vampire. i wasn't hungry for his blood or anything, but it was just a desirable boy whom i always looked out for. call me crazy, but chani was my type, so i chased him around, stalked him, did all sorts of things to grab his attention. but of course, y'all were there, which made things worse. "

a few moments of silence passed, and the atmosphere was awkward.

chani's eyes grew wide, of course the child doesn't know about such behaviour!

jaeyoon tapped his foot on the ground, while inseong sighed and put his head between his hands.

i didn't know what to say nor do, but i knew the situation could be made worse

so i went for it.

" basically, your theory is that you need chani to live. and why you got him into his favourite computer game was because you knew it was his weakness. you are just so attached to chani you can't bare to leave his sight. it's like what, you wanna date him but for your vengeful reasons. you are also intending to make him a vampire, am i not correct? and you want to take him away from reality to your own little shitty world. "