I Think You Expect Too Much of Me

"Camzi stop crying. Mama isn't gonna leave you ever and I fucking love my daughter and girlfriend." Lauren was still holding me and I was still crying.
"Mama? Do you think you can be my real mama? Because Sinuhe is never fucking gonna accept my fucking sexuality and I don't wanna get fucking beaten again." I asked.
She sighed. "I don't know Camzi. But I know what to do now." She grabbed her phone and dialed the number for CPS.
"Fucking bitch." Clara muttered.
"Hi I'd like to report a case. My girlfriend just got beaten by her mom for being a lesbian." She said in to her phone. "Uh huh. My address is 711 south Hope St in the apartment 350." She hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you mama!" I put my head on her chest. About 10 minutes CPS was here. They took my mom away.
"Clara! Can Lauren be my real mama?" I yelled.
"Sure why not!" Clara walked over to us and sat down on the bed.
"I have a stupid question that I know you'll say no to." I said.
"What is it Camzi?" She replied.
"Can we still fuck?" I asked. She froze. "Mama answer me." I waved my hand in front of her face.
"Yes of course. I can't cannot fuck you like that's impossible." She replied. She put her hand up my shirt and grabbed one of my boobs. I moaned.
"Well I'm gonna pack when you fuck." Clara said getting off the bed. Lauren grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it off revealing my boobs. She pushed me down and leaned down. She put her mouth around my tit and sucked.
"Fuck! I love you mama." I started pulling off her shirt. She stopped sucking my tit so I can take it all the way off. I took off her shirt and threw it on the ground. She continued to suck my tit. I grabbed her boobs and wiggled them. She put her hand inside my diaper and stuck her finger in my pussy. I started unbuttoning her jeans and pulled them off. I slowly eased my finger into her pussy and repeated the process faster.
"Oh fuck. I fucking love you." She moaned.
"Well come on. Do the same to me." I started taking off my diaper.
"No, Camzi. I'll do it." She grabbed the tabs of my diaper and ripped them off. She put her finger in my pussy and started wiggling her finger around.
"Oh my fucking god. Yes!" I moaned.