Killer Jeon (only part)

It was late at night. Y/n was walking in a small, dark alleyway. Until she suddently saw a man jump of off the wall . He stood in front of her, wearing a suit and a bunny mask. He was no other then the Serial killer Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n froze as she saw the blood dripping off of his suit and mask ."I don't bite"He said making Y/n shiver. "Can't you talk pretty girl?"He continued. He stared at her features, eventually reaching her eyes.

He started deeply into them, but there where no sparkles in her eyes. Those sparkles that his mother had.........
He only saw fear in her eyes. He took his gun and pushed it close to Y/n. "I wish you where as pretty as mother"he said in a monotone

He tilted his head looking at Y/n's hand. He grabbed it and stared at her in shock. "Your hands are cold" he said. Y/n was scared out of her mind .

She can't see him behind that mask. She can only hear his voice. The coldest voice she has ever heard. A voice she knew she would never forget. That is.............if he let's her live.

"You know pretty girl" he said. "This job is tiring" His voice sounded colder then it sounder before. It made Y/n wonder. Was this man really as cold as he sounded ? Or was he playing the part to make people scared of him?"I want you to witness my death" he said calmly. Y/n turned paler. See him die? Was somebody hunting him ? Was he in danger ?

Deep in her thoughts Y/n heard a chuckle. "Did I make you think hard?" He said smiling under his mask. "You have a resemblance to my mother" he said "Sadly she was murdered by my father, on my eleventh birthday"he continued "he turned into an animal that day, and I look like him too" His voice seemed soft for a moment, even though it was for a few seconds ;Y/n could sense that he was nice...........deep down inside. "A-ar-are you uh go-going to k-k-kill m-me?" Y/n finally asked.

"You can talk huh" He said. "No.....I won't" he continued. He cracked his neck holding his gun tighter. He took his mask of and it layed on the side of his head. He smiled. And at this moment he wasn't a psychopathic murderer to Y/n, he was just a normal guy.

But.............  but his eyes. They where dark. Full of pain. Blood was dripping of his cheek. He continued to smile. But it was such a cold smile...............
A tear drop fell of off Y/n's face . She could feel his pain, a pain he had kept inside.

He stared at her for a while . And then looked at the ground. He took a step back , letting go of Y/n's hand. He smiled yet again. Showing his cute bunny teeth. As he was smiling a tear drop fell. He took the gun and placed it to his head. "I want you to be my last memory" he said.

At this point Y/n was sobbing. She didn't know what to do. BOOM. "NO" she screamed, the loudest scream she had ever let out. Her heart broke into pieces. Jungkook lied on the floor as Y/n shook him.

She couldn't let go............
She wasn't going to let go...........
But she had to............
She couldn't stay.............
The thing that hurt her the most was...

What if she saved him ?

/hello there ! I hope you liked my story it's short sadly . But it's my very first story :)- A/N\