Chapter 5- Confronting Jiraiya, Naruto........and Sasuke?

Confronting Jiraiya, Naruto........and Sasuke?!

     Kisame is telling me about the Akatsuki's goals, members, and nail polish, but I can't concentrate. When Naruto finds out that I've joined Akatsuki, he'll be shattered. If he even knows what the Akatsuki is. I hope he doesn't. Naruto's a few days younger than me, so I think of him as a little brother. When he isn't begging me for money to buy ramen with. I concentrate on Kisame talking and review to myself; okay, we just call the leader, Leader. Konan is the only other girl. I feel sorry for her. Itachi warns me to stay away from Hidan, 'cause he's perverted. Kakuzu has lots of stitches and loves money, and Zetsu is the one that looks like a cactus, according to Kisame. There are two artists, the one that has long blonde hair is Deidara is a bomber, and the one that stays in a puppet and makes puppets is Sasori. 

        "What about you, Itachi? I don't know anything about you." I say.

        "Hn. I'm from the Leaf. That's all you need to know." Itachi says quietly.

        "So....Itachi Uchiha of the Leaf, can you happen to have a little brother named Sasuke Uchiha?" I ask. His body jerks to a stop and he slowly turns around to look at me. Kisame grins. Obviously, I'm not the only one he likes to tease.

        "Yes." Itachi says hesitantly. "Do you know him?" Memories swim up, and I think of all the times me and Sasuke have trained together, sparred together, fought together, and the one time I asked him about his family. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes and said "The only family I have left, is the one I want to kill." After that, we didn't talk much anymore. I know he's not mad at me, he hates the family subject. So I let him cool off. And now, I've left without breaking the wall between us. He'll hate me forever when he finds out I'm with Akatsuki. What could I say? Oh, sorry Sasuke, but I like hanging out with criminals. 

        "Sharon? Earth to Sharon." Kisame waves his hand in front of my face.

        "Wha?" I say, tearing myself away from my thoughts. 

        "Do you know Sasuke?" Itachi asks again.

        "Sort of. When I was in Konoha, we were on the same squad." I answer.

        "Aw! She knows your little brother! Come to think of it, aren't they the same age? Maybe they could get married!" chuckles Kisame. Even though I'm not an Uchiha, my glare could rival one of theirs. Itachi also glares at him.

        "I've already told you, Kisame. Don't. Mention. Sasuke." Itachi's sharingan eyes bore into Kisame's. Sasuke wants to kill Itachi? Why?

        "Okay okay." says Kisame. "Geez, you two are tense." 

        "Okay, back on mission." I roll my eyes. Kisame is such an idiot. "I happen to know that Jiraiya likes 'researching', so I'll make sure he seperates from Naruto and you two can observe, and when their separated, you two can get Naruto."

        "Sounds good." smiled Kisame. Itachi nods. I make a couple of handsigns and chant "transform!" My short light blonde hair is replaced with long black hair down to my waist, I'm a couple of inches taller, my golden eyes turn black, and I've got the curves I never dreamed of having with my ruler body and flat chest. I'm also wearing a short purple dress with black high heel shoes. Kisame whistles. I glare. Itachi smirks. When we reach the entrance of the village, I say see ya later to the guys, then head off to find Jiraiya. As I'm wandering around, I finally spot a familiar head of spikey sun kissed bright blonde hair and whiskers pouting. Then I see a man with long white hair and red war paint on his cheeks taking Naruto's wallet and patting him on the head. I walk so that I'm now standing infront of Jiraiya and flip my hair attractively. Jiraiya's eyes pop out and Naruto sighs. Who knew one of the legendary Saninn could be a perv? Then again, Orochimaru looks like a girl. I think Tsunade's the only normal one. I gesture for him to follow me, and he does, ditching Naruto.