Mafia A

Hi po! Clarice here ~

Do you like the story? Kung may mali man sa bawat chapter ay iedit kona lan pag complete na ito.

Nirevise kopo yung Chapter 3 neto, dahil ang gulo po ehh ~_~

Grammatical Error's, and typo's meron dito kaya sorry naman. Tao lang. :p

Ano pabang sasabihin ko? Ayun, medyo pinapahaba kona yung chapter neto kaya kun kayang maabot ng 1000+ words ay gagawin ko, para hinde masyadong lame.

CHARACTERS

SAFIARA QUIN HISHAM ZAMORA [Safiyara Queen Haysham Zamora]

Nerd in disguise, gangsters want to kill her so she move in the Philippines for her safety. Her lolo trained her when her father die when she was just a little. She likes to kill thousands of people. She is the Mafia Leader and the Cold Heartless Gangster Queen. And She have a deep-deep-deep secret that no one ever knew it. Even her love one's. Only Allysia know's. And lastly, she's very excellent at every sports and handling instruments.

MATTHEW JAMES CLARKSON [Mattyuw Jeyms Klarkson]

Popular Badboy/Prince. He's a gangster and he's group is the #2 rank in GW. He likes to kill and handle kunai, dagger, katana, shuriken, shotgun, armalite. He has a secret that only her gangmates know's.

KING RIMERSON SMITH [King Rimerson Smith]

Childish, Kwaii, and also a serious man when fighting. He likes to eat a lot of cakes, chocolates, and candies. Specially the big one gummy bear. He is very excellent in taekwondo, and karate that's why he don't usually use armors.

JONAHRENZ JACOB LIM [JonahRenz Jeycob Lim]

Chinito, the serious and cold one. Like to only handle dagger but usually use her favorite gun. He has secret. And he don't trust anyone, even his gangmates/friends.

ALLYSIA LOUISSE MEYERS [Alaysa Loys Mayers]

Nerd one, don't like fights. And scared to see bloods. She have an heart problem that's why she's too weak. She is the one and only who will know Safiara's SECRET.

===

Ayan napo ^__^ with pronounciation payan ah? sana kilala niyo nayung characters ahh? Yung dalawa pang unngoy...

[King: Otor! Baket unggoy? Sa cute kong to (sabay turo sa sarili) mtatawagin lang unggoy!?]

Kulit mo King! Buti nalang si JR (JonahRenz) hinde umaangal. Kaya shut up nalang kung hinde, tatanggali na kita!!!!

[King: Sabi konga Otor!]

Hmmp! ~__~ sige, sige. Comment and Vote please ^~^

King Rimerson Smith on the media ------->