Is It Real ?

👋Hey People ! So I Decided To Write An Entire New Book . I Will Update More ..

*screams*

Ok on the count of three I need you to push

1

2

3

After I heard three , I started pushing and all I felt was pain . I was screaming to the very top of my lungs . After about being in labor for about two hours I finally heard the one thing I been waiting on for the past nine months .... My baby girl first cry I was so happy . But all my joy was taken away when the nurse took her right away and didn't let me see her or anything . All of a sudden I was kicking and screaming .

Doctors pov

Doc: Nurse restrain her . She having a a break down .

Nurse: Right away sir .

After that the nurse came and gave me a shot . In the middle of all that my little sister Kayin came in she looked beyond scared . Back to my baby. After I calmed down the nurse came in and told me that my baby was fine and that she just needed to be checked , I was so relieved .

I'm soo sorry I didn't get to introduce myself but I'm Maleigha Simone Wright and I'm 18 . I am mixed with Black and Puerto Rican .

I stand about 4'10 , thick asf , big ass , size C cup breast and I have curly black hair and hazel eyes as you know I have a daughter named Ma'Kyla Denae Robinson she was 7 pounds and 5 ounces .

Maleigha POV

Meme would not stop crying for nothing in the world . I have fed her , changed her and everything else I could think of , so I texted my BestFriends Deasia , Kayin & Kalone

*Txt convo*

Me : I need y'all ASAP Meme will not stop crying & Bri working my nerves .

Kalone : Omw .

Kayin : I'll see you in 10 .

Deasia : same here boo .

Me : thanks .

*End of txt convo*

In case you didn't know Bri is my 11 year old sister . She was my other half when my mom walked out on us when I was 15 . I didn't know how to take care of a kid , I was a kid myself hell but I loved her to death . I will do anything for her . She was the reason I woke up and stripped for a living . I bet you guys are wondering where our dad is . Well , he was the one good thing in our life till he was killed in a drive by shooting .

I was just about to doze off when the doorbell rung . I was just hoping it was my girls and to my luck , it wasn't . It was Meme dad Tre . I was so pissed at him because he continued to be in the streets after i asked him to stop before Meme was brought in to this world .

Tre POV

Wassup ! my name is Tre but everybody call me Killer . I am the biggest DrugLord in all of the West Coast . I am 18 and I am 5'7 . I have light brown eyes and I'm mixed with White and Black . I got with the most gorgeous girl named Maleigha when we we were 16 and she had my baby three days ago but I wasn't there because I was handling business . yeah , I know y'all thinking why the hell I was not with her at the hospital the night my babygirl was being born but I know I messed up so I'm driving over to her house to ask her to forgive me and let me be the father and boyfriend she knows I can be . About 20 minutes later , I pulled up to her house and rung the doorbell . When she open the door she didn't look to happy to see me . I knew she was pissed at my black ass . I always fuck shit up !

Maleigha POV

After I opened the door I saw my baby's father Tre . I was so upset but I let him in anyways . We just looked at each other for about 3 minutes then he finally decided to speak .

*Convo*

Tre : hey Leigha

Me : Qué coño pasa contigo es Tre (what the fuck is wrong with you Tre )

Tre : Babe come on talk to me in english

Me : Tre what do you expect me to say you was out "handling some fucking business" while I was laying in a fucking hospital bed having our baby .

Tre : ik ik & im so so...

Me : just listen to yourself Tre you expect me to forgive you but listen to me . I forgive you but I will always love you because your the father of my first baby but I know your ass can do way better than what you giving sooo STEP YA GAME UP SON !!

Tre : okay Leigha you right but can I see Meme now .

Me : of course .

Tre : Leigha I have been thinking for a little & I want you , Meme & Bri to come stay with me .

Me : uh , let me get back to you .

Tre : hell nah , I don't think it's safe for my girl , my baby & little sister to stay by themselves . so y'all moving in 3 to 4 days .

*End of convo*

After our discussion , Tre went to get Meme & I went to get Bri's room to tell her to start packing and walked back to the living room . I could see a little smile spread across Tre face as he held our child . Since he was here I called the girls and told them that it's okay that they didn't have to come anymore . It was about 11:30 and I was getting tired , I guess he saw that in me and he offered to spend the night to help me get some rest . I then went into Bri room to see if she was to sleep . Then I walked into my room , took a 30 minute shower and put on some black shorts , a tank top and climbed into bed . As soon as my head hit the pillow sleep took over my body.

1) I'm Going To Call You All Dolphins Because They're One Of My Favorite Animals .

2) Comment Like Vote & Allet Good Stuff

3) I Want All Opinions Good Or Bad .

4) I Might Update Tomorrow 😘✌