Chapter 3

Holaaaa ! 👋

Maleigha POV

After leaving the store , we planned a trip to Las Vegas . I wanted spend time with my boo .

Tre : Leigha go to sleep it's 2:30 in the morning . the flight leaves at 6:30 .

Me : Alright , alright .

Tre POV

We going on a little trip to Las Vegas . Leigha is so excited buh she needs to calm her ass down .

I wake up at 4:30 in the morning tired as hell buh I will sleep on the plane .

I get in the shower and then get dressed to take Bri & Meme to my parents house . I woke Leigha up so she can get ready & we can drop the kids off .

We leave to drop the kids off & after hugging and kissing everybody goodbye , we headed to the airport .

Maleigha POV

I decided to get on instagram to check my notifications . I take a lot of pictures when we got on the plane . I noticed that Jessica Tre's ex girlfriend commented one of my pictures . " Bitch , I don't see what he see in you . He downgraded to a bitch that look like a fucking monkey . " she said . I laughed .

Tre : What's funny ma ?

Me : Your ex think she got balls on social sites buh in person I hear fucking crickets .

Tre : What she do ?

I read the comment out loud . He laughed,

Tre : she is crazy ! Baby don't even respond to that .

Me : I just laugh at all these silly hoes . They wish they had life like me .

We got to Las Vagas 3 & 1/2 hours later .

Tre : Baby I got it .

He stated as he grabbed the bags . We went to rent a car & then went to our 4 star hotel .

Just A Filler . More Tomorrow .