[2]

{Omniscient}

"Yeah dad, she's okay. She's just in there painting"Landon whispered on the phone as he was standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"What is she painting?"His father asked.

"I'm not sure yet. She just started. I'll send you a picture when she gets done. I gotta go, I need to head to work"

"Alright, bye"

Landon got off the phone with his dad.

"I'm heading out"

London nodded and gave her attention back to the painting using her shade colors. Landon finally left and London released that one tear that she held for the past couple of minutes.

A pound on the door was heard and she got up walking to the door. Her counselor, Janna, was standing at the door.

"I'm coming"London replied groggily. She opened the door and Janna walked in.

"I heard"Janna sighed while locking the door back and taking a seat. London shrugged while sitting down continuing her painting.

"Well I didn't do it"

"London, face up to your problems. Cutting won't do anything to you but cut more gashes in your heart. This isn't healthy. Don't treat your body like this!"

"Janna, you don't know how it feels!"London exclaimed while slamming her brush on the floor.

"I shouldn't know how it feels and neither should you"

"Janna! You don't know how it feels. The hate you have against yourself, makes me feel like I did something wrong, I take the anger on myself. My mother, I let her slip through my hands and die. That was my fault! Why should I continue to live knowing that I didn't help her. Why should I continue to live if I know that any relationship I get in, I'm always the one who ends up with the broken heart, broken hearts adds scars to my body. So no, you shouldn't know how that feels cause you never went through it."

London began sobbing going back to her emotional self. Janna sat there watching her while writing down notes. Her phone rung and she took a glance.

"I gotta go, this was a short session so I'll be back tomorrow"Janna sighed and stood up. She walked out and London followed locking the door.

London slid down the door and began crying her eyes out.

"Stupid stupid stupid"She mumbled to herself while standing up. She went to the cabinet grabbing her small bottle of vodka that was stashed in a coffee box.

A huge pound came at the door. She gloomily closed the bottle up and shuffled to the door. She opened it and it revealed August. 

"Uhh, my grandma just wanted me to drop this off"He mumbled while rubbing his neck. London wiped her running eyeliner and grabbed the bottle of pills.

"Thanks"

"You okay? No offense but this the second time I've seen you, and you look a lil pressed"August grumbled.

"Mind your business pretty boy. Go somewhere and play your guitar"London snapped back while noticing his guitar that was in the case and hanging form his hand.

"Hey, I was just wondering"He replied shooting his hands up in surrender. London slammed the door closed and locked it.

"Stupid bitch"She mumbled and walked to her unfinished painting. An hour passed and she looked at the now finished product.

Landon then came through the front door seeing his messed up sister staring at the painting. He stepped towards it taking a look at it.

He had no words. He didn't know what to say. Doing what his dad requested, he snapped a picture of it and sent it to his dad.

"What do you think"London finally said breaking the ice. Landon remained quite but darted his eyes to her arm that had previous cut scars.

"It's depressing"He replied sighing. He walked to his room knowing that there wasn't any solution to fix his broken sister.

Landon's heart ached every time he saw her cry, saw her paint, or just look at her. He slid his hand over his face.

"God, please help us, I know we ain't the best of people, but please. Bring healing to London. Amen"

London sat staring at the painting not making one move. She soon kicked the huge canvas over causing it to crash on the floor. Landon hurried and rushed to the living room.

He sighed and picked his younger sister by 3 minutes up and carried her to her room. By the time she hit the bed, she was already sleep.