Chapter 7: The Annual Spring Ball Part 2

Still the day of the ball
After Classes....

Hatty POV 🎩
Uh I hope this plan will work tonight.

I thought to myself pacing back and forth until Rose caught my attention. " Hey Hatty, Are you okay ?" She asked me with a concered look on her face. "Y-y-yeah I'm fine, Its nothing.... how about you and Hawk ?" I asked her scratching my neck. "Things are going great about us! I am sorry Hatty about you know..." she paused looking down thinking a way to say it, that she rejected me. "Hey, its okay, don't worry about me." I said to her lifting her chin up so she could see my eyes and know that what I say is true.

Hawk POV ❄
I saw Hatty talking to Rose, thats fine i guess.

I AM her boyfriend but that doesnt mean i have to control her, control in a way that id forbid her to talk to anyone, and by anyone i mean Hatty.

Wait what is he doing to her ? Why is he lifting her chin ???? Is he going to kiss her ???? What is happening???

I raced to Rose, grabbing Rose by the arm. "Hey Rose there you are, Ive been looking for you everywhere Headmistress Cinderella is looking for you."

Rose POV 🌹
I cant say id blame Hawk. I mean I know he saw the whole thing, me and Hatty talking, he IS my boyfriend and when it comes to Hatty he is a bit--- clingy ? I think ? I dont know.

"Oh okay, see you Hatty" I said to Hatty smiling while taking Hawk's arm.

"Is granny really looking for me ?" I asked Hawk. "You know me too well Rose..." Hawk answered teasing me.

Time Skip to 2 hours before the Ball

Rose POV 🌹
Yes the ball is only 2 hours away, I cant wait!!! Well i hope this ball is better than last years ball without the donkeys and everything. But Im just soo happy that I get to go with Hawk this year.

A lot has changed between us since last year. Last year I was a total fangirl about being in the fairytale world and all but somehow I got used to it and calmed down. Well I still get excited when granny is introducing new students to RA but im not as wild as before.

Anyways back to the ball....
So what should i wear to the ball this year ? Hmm maybe this..
I tried on the gown mom bought for me and it was a perfect fit....
Oooohhh i love this dress this is what im going with.

Now for the perfect pair of shoes 😍😍😍😍 hmmm oooohhh this !!!