Happy Birthday

Today's your birthday. You can't believe it. You are finally 15 years old. One more year and you can get your license. You walked down to see Deborah. Deborah is busty Blaziken. With a rack of E-Cups. A volleyball ass. She even has a great figure. You would be fucking her right now, if it wasn't for one thing. She's your sister. Just get. Just get.
"Hey [Insert Name]. Happy Birthday!"
"Hey Sis"
"Ma and Dad wouldn't be home tonight. So it will be you and me tonight."
You grabbed a piece of a Pop-tart and say, "Okay. What did you get me for my birthday?"
"I'm not telling you, but I'll give you a hint."
She wanted over you. She lift your head up and plate a kiss on your lips.
Your eyes widen. Your sister is kissing you.
"The rest will cum to you after school. Okay?"
You nodded.
You got on the bus. You normally sat by yourself, but your sister decided on sitting with you. Showing more cleave then usual.
God Damn. Why does she have to be so hot.
"Are you excited for your present tonight?"
You just nodded. Trying not to get turn on.
"I can't wait to suck your big hard cock. I can't wait to ride it. Hell, since your 15. I'll let you suck my big melons if you want."
"I can?"
"Anything for my baby brother. Just remember to stay a virgin today okay?"
"Okay."