back in a place of memory's

chapter  two is here 

******************************

(henry's POV)

            darkness surrounded me looking around does nothing to help me find out where i am as there is know light to be seen for as far as i can see hell i cant even see myself . A sudden demonic growling makes me jump and before i relise what is happening I'm running from what i don't know i just know that its fallowing me. i don't know how much time has pasted but what i do know is that the ground has fallen out from under me and I'm falling and with a jolt i hit the ground...

With heavy movements i groan and open my eyes slowly only to be meet with a binding yellow light. I quickly shut my eyes and wait a minute before trying again thankfully this time I'm not meet with the blinding light but instead with the yellowing wood of the sillyvision ceiling. 'where am i?' i think to my self as the moment i relise that I'm in a bed which means that I'm in the sleeping quarters on basement floor 1

." you are awake" a voice says suddenly to my left "AH!!!!" i scream as i fall off the bed."oh my god!!!!! Creator are you ok?!"the voice says but this time i notice the demonic doubling in the voice."uh..what?...oh! ya I'm fine..." i say trailing off when i relise that i don't know the persons name and I'm still disoriented from the fall....then i look up"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" i yell loudly." s-s-stay a-a-away" i stamper fearfully as i back into a corner...

(Bendys POV)

it took a long time to get creator to the sleeping quarters because i couldn't use the pipes like i could if it was just me but i didn't want to risk hurting him. When i finally get him there...

**************************

short of odd this one is but i don't care