Him

He's there. Sat next to me with his such structured posture waiting for the class the class to shut up. He was the tallest person I've ever met. He turned to me as the teacher just assigned the first project and says "What's a beautiful place like you doing in a girl like this?" I could tell he was extremely dumb or just fooling around with me. "Funny joke ah, but I'm nothing special, just your typical book worm" He laughed and smiled... the smile... its so beautiful. I just smiled with him as he said "Well, we all have an interesting side to us don't we?". I froze. I didn't know what to say, my heart beating a million miles an hour with my hand trembling by the second. He calls my name and I just snap out of it as I thought I heard the voices call me again "Rachel! Are you good? I thought I lost you there for a second" "Oh... yeah sorry about that. I was just day dreaming" 'daydreaming?' He acts so calm around me, like I've been friends with him for so long. "So, who do you know here then? Made any friends?" I couldn't help to ask since I thought he was going to be one of those cunts who bully everyone to make them selves feel better inside "Oh I'm friends with James, Jake and harry."

Are you serious? I knew it. I like to call them the players because well... it self explanatory isn't it? No wonder he's so attractive, he's with them "Oh, they don't like me. They say I'm to quiet and shove me in the lockers but oh well" "Really? I tell them to knock it off, they will listen to me surely" "Well, thank you! That would be so appreciated" "Anytime beautiful" HE JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! I was smiling so much I thought my cheeks would implode. He's so sweet and truthful, unless its just a trap to have his way with me? who knows.

"Hey, over here!" Its... Grey! I couldn't speak to it because I was in the middle of class, so I just ignored it for now. It was time to go home, Jacob slide a piece of paper with his Snapchat name on it and saying 'add me ;)' I was so excited I could of died. I left the building and I saw it again. Grey. Not only was it out on the middle of the road, but it was calling my name "Rachel! I need to tell you some news! Over here!" "What do you want grey, I can't talk to you when I'm on the streets, no one else can see you apart from me" It finally shuts up until I get home but there's something about greys voice that makes me even more and more curious, like I've met it before. I greet my parents and walk up stairs where I could finally talk to grey.

"Okay grey, what do you want?" "Its Jacob, you may not realise but I can predict the future and what your doing is completely out of bounds here. He's the biggest player of all time! You can't let your self fall in love with him. You'll get yourself killed." Killed? What is it talking about? Why would I be killed for this. I don't see the problem in this, maybe it will be one way to fall in love again. "Look, I'm not going to be here for much longer Rachel, but you need to get your head out of the clouds, once he finds out this secret of yours, he will completely hate you! And he will spread it around the entire school! Do you seriously want that?" "Of course not! But I believe he's different. I believe he has a soft side to him that I know about and I want to know more about it. Yes surely it may seem the case but you can't predict faith! If you love someone, you will do anything to be with them, even if it means risking your own life to see, hold and talk to them! Now fuck off! I have an important job to do."