Intro

Clarke, Bellamy, Lincoln, Octavia, Jasper, Monty, Miller, Bryan, and many others all face many challenges. All of them are family, enemies, boyfriends, girlfriends, brothers, sisters, vampires, werewolves, friends, and many other things, some that they have to struggle with. Clarke, Lincoln, Jasper, and Monty are brother's and sister's. Their parents died so they have to move to a new town called, Earthadia. They all find out about different creatures some fall in love with them. But when they move they meet Bellamy and Octavia. Bellamy and Octavia (Bell and "O") are brother and sister they protect each other. There parents died and left them with a challenge. Bellamy already went through it but Octavia is having hard time as well. When the Griffin's move to town there is love in the air. Bellamy learns that he has to protect one more girl other than Octavia. So what did Octavia get left with? What kind of love is in the air? To find out more read the story and join the journey.

I hope you like my Intro. I am so sorry that I am not going to be writing a lot. I have school work to do sometimes and I am trying to finish it in my notebook. So it will take my a while to finish this one story. Drop a comment or two in there and tell me what you think or if you want me to keep going.