Chapter 1

Carmen POV

I woke up beside my handsome boyfriend Lavontay and pecked him on the lips as he smiled. You wanna go for round 2 he asked while winking at me. Thats when my alarm went off. Nope I have to get ready for work I said while smiling.

I quickly turned my alarm off on my phone while walking away making sure to put an extra bounce in my step to tease him as I walked in the bathroom.

This is going to be a long day I thought to myself while getting in the shower. -_- Lavontay called me snapping me out of my thoughts.

Lavontay: Hey Bae?

Me:Yes?

Lavontay: What time do you get off of work?

Me: 5 pm.

Lavontay: Oh.. Ok.. Make sure you text me when you get to your dorm? and I Love you bae.

Me: I will and I love you too.

I arrived to work and quickly checked in to get this day over with. I was so tired, and Lavontay had me up all night.. If you know what I mean...😉😊

I love that boy so much. I live in a dorm at school but I stay over at his condo from fri.- mon. every week, and he wants me to move in with him. I want to, but I'm just not ready. We have been together for a year and 5 months today. So maybe I will give it a shot.. I will tell him when I come over to surprise him tonight!!

I laced my skates and took out my first order for the day. Two hours and 20 orders later I met Black Jack and his girl Tiffany. They ordered two shakes and a cheese burger and a bacon burger I quickly gave them their food and skated away.

Black Jack:Umm.. Miss he called out to me.

Me: I started to skate back and once I reached the car yes? Is your order ok? I asked him.

Black Jack: oh.. Yes everything is fine I Just wanted to say you look very beautiful today.

Me: Well thank you I said while blushing. Mr.?

Black Jack: My name is Benjamin, but you pretty lady can call me Black Jack.

Tiffany: oh so I'm just invisible? Huh?

Black Jack: oh.. This is Tiffany.. My girlfriend...

Me: Well nice to meet you both I forced a smile.

I noticed his girlfriend Tiffany glaring at me. So I started to skate off when He called me over again. So I just turned.

Me: Yes? I answered.

Black Jack: I own a strip club about 25 minutes away from here if your ever looking to make some real money..

Me: Umm.. No thanks Im fine here..

Black Jack: Well if you ever change your mind here is my card he said while handing me the card.

Tiffany: Black Jack we have to go or we are going to be late for my show she said.

Black jack: Well see you later gorgeous he said before winking at me and then glaring at Tiffany.

==========================

Tiffany POV

I Stared at Black Jack for the majority of the whole entire ride. It was full of silence until I spoke.

Me: Why were you flirting with that BITCH?!? I half yelled at him.

Black Jack: I was not flirting with her I was trying to make money he said.