E L E V E N

"Get off of me!" I yelled and thrashed but still couldn't get out of there hold.

Not saying anything, I watched as they brung me into a room which what seems to look like a metal tub in the middle.

"What kind of sick twisted game is this! I demand you to let go of me this instance or face the rath of  Maltovia army!" I demand.

By now I came to the realization that I was doomed. They have not spoken not one word to me nore each other. Before long I see a well dressed man appearing from the dark of the back room but I couldn't make out his face. It-it almost as it was blurred. And in an instant I felt a needle dig into the side of my neck making my body instantly go limp.

Not having any energy to fight them off, I gave up. Feeling the fabric of my shirt open up, the two set's of hands let go of me making my body hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Pick him up and put him in," the man who's face I couldn't see said with his voice sounding like a robot as almost.

Shortly after I felt as one of the man pick me up by my legs and the other by my upper body. Struggling to keep my eyes open I look to see them carrying me to an ice bathe.

"W-what are you doing?" I questioned my voice barely audible while my vision began to blur.

"Watch and see," and that was the last words before my body went into shock from the cold water I was suddenly in. Trying to regulate my breathing the only energy I had was to look up at the ceiling as two sets of hands rested at the rim.

 Trying to regulate my breathing the only energy I had was to look up at the ceiling as two sets of hands rested at the rim

"Now Caleb, I want you to follow this clock as it swings above you." Said the voice. The more he spoke the more the tone became softer.

"Now watch it. Left... right...left...right. Say it with me."

"Left, right, left-," i said joining

"Now shut your eyes." He said sanpping his fingers making my eyes close involuntary. It was almost as my mind was like 'fight' but my body was like "no!"

Feeling hands plced onto the sides of my chest, I felt myself get pushed down into the water.