Chapter One : We Meet Again

Seo Hyun's POV.

"Argh, Stylist-unnie! [Unnie means an older girl from a girl] My hair got ruined during the rehearsal!"

"Seo Hyun? Again?"

"Sorry..."

There goes the usual conversation I have with Stylist-unnie whenever we're promoting our new song. Because of our dances, my hair ends up being a bird's nest after rehearsal.

Well, anyways, unnie got used to it, so there's nothing wrong - she's always prepared for this kind of thing to happen. It happens everytime, so she should be prepared.

After getting my hair re-done, I went out of the dressing room to watch other groups' rehearsals.

"Ah... Tae Yeon-unnie! What do we do? Look at the other groups and their sexy dances! What do we do if our album doesn't sell?" Sunny-unnie asks.

"Eyy. Sunny. We promised that we won't be doing any sexy stuff anytime soon, and anyways, our fans still love us even if we don't do that kind of stuff, right?" our leader Tae Yeon-unnie confidently replies.

"Yeah, Sunny. Don't you believe in our fans?" reliable Jessica-unnie replies, trying to cheer Sunny up.

But while they were having the conversation, out of the blue, a familiar group with an extremely familiar face pops up on the stage.

O. M. G.

Yong Hwa's POV.

"Feels good to come back with a new song that you composed all by yourself, eh, Hyung? [Hyung is an older man from a man] " drummer Min Hyuk asks.

"Especially when you wrote it for someone special." Jung Shin adds.

"Eyy. What the heck are you guys talking about? What someone special?" I say in denial.

"Hmph. It's nothing, Hyung. Don't mind them." Jong Hyun tells me.

Well, it's not like Jung Shin and Min Hyuk are wrong. I can't play dumb with myself. Every single nerve in my body knows that I wrote that song while thinking of Seo Hyun.

It's not like I can help it. She's the first woman to whom I felt that attracted to.

Anyways, even if someone else was in my situation, they'd probably feel the same. I mean, who wouldn't when he's with a girl like that.

"Guys, it's rehearsal time!" our manager tells us.

"Okay, guys, lets do this. CNBlue, fighting!"

Seo Hyun's POV.

Oh gosh.

It's Yong Hwa-oppa. [Oppa means an older guy from a girl.]

"Yong Hwa's here? How come I didn't know?" Hyo Yeon-unnie asks, clearly surprised.

"EEEEEEEE! Seo Hyun, your husband's here!" Tiffany-unnie teases.

"Seriously, unnie. We got divorced YEARS AGO." I reply, annoyed.

"Oh, really now? Then how will you explain that scandal saying that you wore the same, shirt, scarf and shoes? That you were living in the SAME apartment building?" Yoona-unnie teases.

"Do you seriously have no plans of stopping?" I madly screamed.

"Ohhh, our Seo Hyun is mad! This usually doesn't happen!" Yuri-unie adds in.

Oh my. How do you expect me to live with such unnies?

I just silently watched Yong Hwa-oppa sing, and found myself lost in the music. The lyrics and the melody were beautiful - the song was about being unable to stop loving a woman.

I wish the lyrics were meant for me, but painfully, I don't think so.

"Hey. Seo Hyun. We gotta go back to the dressing room." Soo Young-unnie shouts, but I couldn't hear a word she said.

"Hey! Seo Joo Hyun!"

"Eh?"

"Gotta go back!"

"Oh, right. Sorry."

What happened to me? Why on earth was I dazed a while ago?