Chapter 2

Branch soon saw the cream fur he ran forward running into LightHeart she stumbled down on the hard grass
"My bad!"he scowled nervously obviously LightHeart knew something was going on and soon she gave him a great big wet lick to his muzzle and wrapped him to her fur brushing closer.

"Have I ever told you I always had a crush on you but I know this might sound crazy but Imma leave my clan and join you"She gave him another broad lick to his healing shoulder noticing the white medicine "Who gave that.. White stuff to you"She softly pawed it curious.

"Uhh I just was told to use it by another cat so yeah"he stumbled sideways shaking himself geez is it that hard? He thought to himself with a quick glance around for Ginger Good she not here phew lets hope she does not notice me with her He let out a long sigh and follows LightHeart.

Few moons later and something DRAMATICALLY happens Branch was startled to see his mate 'LightHeart' was huffing and puffing in the barn where he slept "Excuse me not to be rude but your sitting in my nest?" He purrs but not as nicely the nervous she-cat glanced sideways.

"Fine.."she slowly got up Branch eyes her bloated belly and wondered if she had a bellyache or.. She was Expecting kits? The huffing LightHeart lifted her self to a huge clump of moss hanging off the old barn hay bale and grabbed a huge clump and dragged it into a sheltered place.

Branch eyes where the fat she-cat went and shrugged a few moments later a loud yowling and hissing came from behind the hay bale and room he got up and slowly walked over and looked in quietly the she-cat laid sprawled out with three kits he looked at her surprised one had brown striped fur the other two toms had white fur with grey stripes.

"congratulations My love their beautiful.. Decided any names?"he questioned she does not answer "Sorry I should-" he flipped to look at her interrupted lifelessly "Their names are Blizzard, Winter and Cliff"she silently flicked her tail as she finished

Before long something hit him like fire he went outside Fox-Dung Ginger is expecting me to be with her today to go hunting I better hurry he looks back at his cozy home before running out to search for Ginger at the Carrion Place no one was there besides her "Sorry I took long I was I such a rush"he quickly meowed giving his fur a few licks before looking back at her.

"Thank goodness lets go "she laughed giggling as they ran another scent hit his nose NO no LightHeart is coming!! Shoot think fast uh.. Uh..- "Let's go this way maybe the prey over here better?!"he almost yowled

He ran around Ginger but she just growled  "What is wrong with you"she spat stopping him in his panics "Nothing Ginger just super tired and excited!"his words shaking the confused she-cat looked at him"You know your the father of my kits right?"she mewed shoving his paw towards her belly he shook madly.

"What- How is that possible let me help you please you see in lots of pain!"he quickly gave her a wet piece of moss and she held it tightly in her jaws and shook her wet fur "Stop!"she shouted and he stopped giving her a look "What is the matter why are you so panicky?"she asked him.

He pawed the ground with a nervous grin "It's just I had met another she-cat and she gave birth to my kittens and I'm afraid you would get mad so I came to join with you?"he stuttered sitting down waving his tail unsteady.

Ginger growled in her throat shoving him away "You CHEATED on me!! How dare you Gr... Where that she-cat so I can RIP her throat out and BE! With you!"she cried out running into the blue Branch only sat in silence his first lover is crushed he does not want the second to be as well.

Later that day he was walking back to the den he slept and his mate to his surprise she was standing there her three kits cowering behind her His face lit up in anger as the ginger tabby was standing there in front of LightHeart her eyes filled with death she badly wanted to kill LightHeart and her kits...