Ch. 1

Lunar's POV
'Why do I need to go to the Mating Games?! I don't need anyone, I'm fine. I just need to hide during the game so the alphas don't get me for 5 days, no pressure at all.' I thought as the other omegas and I were going to school to begin the game.

There is a school that is for mated children or children who passed the game without an alpha. The alphas and omegas go to different schools before the games and they stay on the complete different sides of the packs from one another.

The bus finally stopped and all the omegas got out after me, I'm kinda like the leader of the omegas. When I got off I walked to the front and walked to the locker rooms. The other omegas followed me and we sat in the locker room nervous about the games.

Draco's POV
We just got off the bus and are now heading to the gym so we can see the omegas. My best friend Kyle and I sat beside each other and smelled the air. The omegas must be very nervous being so close to an alpha, you can smell them from here.

"Dude, do you think they got some hot omega chicks in there?" Kyle asked. "Kyle, you know omegas are always hot. But I wonder if they have any hot boys in there." I said back. We looked at each other and started laughing. "Same thing you idiot." He responded.

"Quiet! Quiet! We need all your attention at the front please." One of the elders said. After everyone was quiet he began to speak again. " Now, I know you are excited to see the omegas, but we must go over the game rules.
1) no Mating
2) no killing
3) your time limit is 5 days. No more, no less." He said looking at every one of us.

"Ok, we are ready to start showing the omegas to you. First up, Zack Jackson." After he said that a lean kid with blond hair came out. "His pack is the Sun Drop pack. His wolf is blond with white streaks and he has purple eyes. He is very shy and like most omegas not very strong, but is very fast." After the elder said that Zack walked off the stage.

After awhile I tuned the other names out, no one looked interesting. We were finally at the last omega.

"Last we have, Lunar Rose." The elder said. The boy that walked up had midnight raven black hair, and looked like he wanted to kill himself than be up there, and that caught my interest. "His pack is the Falling Star pack. His wolf is black and blue mix with a collar with a star on it and he has ice blue eyes. He is very outgoing and is called leader of the omegas, he is very strong and is very quick. You will need to be careful about him, he might just go and attack you." The elder said. Lunar looked like he was going to strangle the elder and said. "Oh come on, you're scared of a little omega? Pathetic. See you later." He said and jumped off the stage and walked back to the locker room.

After that all of the alphas were talking about their favorite omega. No one even said Lunar's name at all. I looked at Kyle and he was bouncing in his seat. "Did you see that girl named Zoe? She will be mine!!! Who did you like?" He asked me after getting over this Zoe girl. "I thought that Lunar was interesting." I said, Kyle looked at me like I had gone mad.

"Are you mad?!?! He had the guts to talk back to an elder, I'm surprised that anyone would want to hunt him down and mate him. No offense." He said after his little rant. "None taken. But I can't get him out of my head. I want him. And I will get him. It just makes it easier for me to get him if no one else is going for him." After I said that I saw him nod. "Yeah it would make it easier to get him for yourself."

Lunar's POV
After I went up on stage I spotted a alpha with dark black hair and green eyes. I really just want to go home and sleep some more. I started listening again and heard the elder say, "...You will need to be careful about him, he might just go and attack you." That got me a little mad. He is practically telling the alphas all of our secrets. So I said in a very sarcastic voice, "Oh come on, you're scared of a little omega? Pathetic. See you later."

After I said that and jumped off the stage I went back to the locker room to get ready for the game. We all got a bag with enough food and water for the next 5 days, extra clothes, a knife, and a flare in case of emergencies. After we looked in the bag to make sure everything was there, we walked into the woods behind the school.

We all had one hour before the alphas and the betas would be released into the woods. As I ran into the woods I looked around and found a waterfall that had a cave behind it. I swam under the waterfall to get rid of my sent and walked into the cave. I sat there for about 10 minutes when I heard the alphas and betas howl in the direction of the school.

Let the games begin.

So do you like it so far?
Vote
Comment
Like

~Jyugo_Uno_4_Life