How They Find/Meet You

My Sweet Prince

~Lambert(Age:3)~

Lambert was out of the castle. He had a meeting with someone, and was heading back to the castle now. He decided to talk home instead of getting someone to drive him.

He put his hands in his pocket as he waited for a few cars drive by. He blinked when he felt someone tug on his shirt. He looked to see who it was.

Lambert's eyes widened at what he saw. There was a small girl with messy (H/L) (H/C) hair and one (Favorite Color) eye and one (Second Favorite Color) eye. She had clothes that were torn and ripped. She looked so young.

Lambert just causal picked her up and held her at his hip. He walked across the street with the young girl holding onto his shirt. He didn't even mind that she was getting his shirt dirty.

Destiny Ninja

~Goyo(Age:6 months)~

Goyo was at a small river. He bent down and cupped his hands and slipped some of the water. He then stood up and stretched as he walked.

He stopped when he heard rustling. Goyo took a few steps back and looked around. He walked over to a bush and opened it up a little.

Goyo blinked as he looked at the small baby. He picked it up and held the small girl to his chest. She had a light blanket wrapped around her. He pushed the blanket out of the way to see her face. The baby had (H/C) fuzz on the top of her head.

"Dutch..." Goyo mumbled as he looked at the foreign looking baby. He held her to his chest as he started walking again.

Ninja Assassin

~Soji(Age:3 weeks)~

Soji put his swords in their holders as he jumped out of the window and went onto the roof. He started heading back to the teahouse but stopped when he heard crying. He looked over the corner of the room.

He saw a man and woman arguing. The woman looked like a prostitute, and the man looked a samurai. The man pulled out a sword and killed the woman. He was about to kill whatever the woman was holding, but Soji jumped down and killed the man.

Soji put the sword up and walked over and picked up the blanketed thing. He pulled it back and stared at the face of the young girl in his arms.

He heard someone walking in the alley and jumped up to the rooftops with the baby. He lightly bounced the baby was he started walking back to the teahouse.

Ninja Love

~Goemon(Age:5 days)~

Goemon ran his hand through his hair as he walked. He smiled to himself before a woman went up to him and shoved something in his arms. Goemon held the thing to his chest and watch the woman walk off as she said, "I carried that thing for nine months. You can raise it."

Goemon blinked and looked at the thing. He opened up the blanket and gasped a little. His eyes widened as he looked at the baby in his arms.

The baby looked very young and weak looking. She was very skinny. She had red fuzz on the top of her head. When she opened her eyes, Goemon saw a pair of pale (E/C) eyes.

Goemon held the baby close and started walking. He softly kisses the girl's head and mumbled, "Don't worry. I won't abandon you like your mother."

Ninja Shadow

~Shintaro(Age:6)~

Shintaro was walking back to his dojo from the Meiko Salon. He had just finished a mission and did his report back. He stopped when he saw something out of the corner of his eye.