Chapter 1

(the gif is his outfit)

Harry styles, a sweet 16 years old boy with a big caring heart. He has been raised by his even more caring mother, because his dad left them when he was born. He has a bigger sister, Gemma; she lived with Harry's father 3 years before he left them when Harry came to the world.

Gemma moved out to go to uni and now half through her first year while harry is half through his first year at high school. He started the year with coming out as gay, he wanted to be himself through high school, but being himself had made this half year a living hell for him. And Zayn didn't help much. He bullied him, physically and mentally.

He actually thought that it would be nice for him to come out as gay, so people would know the real him and that he didn't have to hide. Well he was wrong; it made his life a living hell. Day by day it got worse. Zayn got stronger and the beats got harder.

The school was now on break, but that was over on Monday tomorrow. Harry was going back to school. He was anxious, he couldn't calm himself down. As he found his backpack and made it ready for tomorrow, he found himself getting more and more shaky. The clothes he was going to wear was laying on the desk chair in his room, it was just some ordinary clothes; a little bit baggy jeans and a plain white tee shirt with a grey cardigan over. Harry was soon off to bed, but this time with an alarm ready to wake him up.

That night had been long, Harry just couldn't go to sleep and when he finally got too tired he had drifted to sleep, it was only so he could be woken up again by the alarm.

When he got up and went to the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom, he got himself dressed and styled his hair; he had curly hair and just went through it to get it on the right places.

His mum had made him breakfast and was waiting for him to get finished so she could drive him to school and then get to work at time. She drove Harry to school every day except Fridays.

"Harry! Hurry up we need to go!" She shouted loud enough for Harry to hear. The thing was that Harry was long way finished he just didn't want to go. But he knew he had to.

Harry ate his food and then they were off to his school.

Anne, Harry's mum, didn't know about Harry's bullying and thought that he was accepted as gay on the school and had a nice high school year. She was wrong, just as wrong as Harry had been when he thought it would be a great idea to come out.

When they got there, Harry waived at her then turned around in the direction to the school doors. He took a deep breath before he opened the doors and went inside. His first period was English, so he got to his locker, his eyes glued to his feet on the floor, to find his English book. Harry didn't dare to look up, not only because Zayn could catch him checking out a guy even if Harry wasn't, but people looked at him with disgust in their eyes.

He got his English book without meeting Zayn. Of course Harry was grateful for that, but he knew it would come sooner or later and for every minute that passed he got more and more anxious. Well English went by fast; Zayn wasn't in that class with him so nothing happened. but when Harry went to find his math book to his second period, Zayn was waiting at Harry's locker. Harry didn't see him because Harry never looked up, but he could feel him.

"Hello fag!" Zayn laughed. He pushed himself off the locker and started walking towards Harry. Zayn took a grip around Harry's neck and slammed him to the locker. Harry was kind of used to it now; he knew that Zayns fist would connect with his stomach or face any second now. And there it was, right in his stomach, hard.

"I think we need to make up for everything we missed in the holiday, don't you agree?" Of course Harry wasn't supposed to answer that. Zayn started beating him real good up, punches in the face, stomach and kicked in the side. The whole spear time he kept going, that's longer than any other time that Harry has been beaten up and when the bell rang for third period Zayn stopped. He looked at what he had done, and then laughed and went off to his class.