something to ponder...

(changing my p.o.v.)
i got off the bus and went to class. i didnt have any friends well ome bt we didnt have the same classes anymore so i was basically all alone. after 7 long hours that didnt seem to end i started to walk home. i went to the corner store right down the street from my house. i bought a paci for a couple dollars and headed home. as usual no one was there so i had the place to myself everyday. the only time my parents were home was when they stopped to change clothes for their jobs. anyway.. i went to charge my phone amd decided on taking a bath. i took off my clothes and put them in the laundry basket. i set out my onesie and warm fuzzy socks and a small towel for my hair. i got my special soap that made extra bubbles, cause who doesnt love bubbles? then i poured some in the warm tub. i turned on the radio and sat in the tub. i played with my water toy and went under the water. i soaked for a while until i heard my phone turn on and my phone exploded with buzzes from the notifications. i got out and wrapped myself and my hair in towels and went over to my phone to see..

________________________________________
A/N im not sure if this is short but anyway i felt like this random sh*tty (im tryjng not to curse as much) cliff hanger was needed.
~nikki💚