The Famous Fraudster

"I love you" Harry whispered in my ear. 

I circled my arms around his neck and kissed him so hard he could barely breathe. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me tight against his body, when all of a sudden- someone tapped me in the shoulder. 

"Hey, I'm kissing Harry!" I yelled, not allowing whoever it was to ruin the moment. 

I came back to Harry's mouth and gave him another torrid kiss. His fingers skimmed from my back down to my butt when someone tugged me, causing me to lose balance... 

"Ouch!" I shut my eyes open and found my mother staring at us. Crap! My mom just saw me kissing Harry...? 

"You saw what just happened, mom?" my voice faltered. 

She curved her lips into a crooked smile and waved the fan in her hand. "Yes, you're kissing the pillow, honey." 

What? I turned around, examining my surroundings when I realized that I just fell from the bed. I suddenly felt awkward. Geez, my mom just witnessed her daughter... Ugh!  

"Get up, Ayesha. School is at eight, honey, remember?" her tone was insisting. 

"I hate you mom. School just ended yesterday! Ugh!" I moaned, knocking my pillow off. 

"Oops, you didn't remind me of that, honey." 

"I was having a good dream, mom... and then, you came up and ruined it." I cried. 

I was in the best part of my dream, wasn't I? I'd rather be stuck in there... if I were with Harry, of course... 

I lazily jumped off my bed, grabbed my towel, and headed to the bathroom. 

"Watch your feet, Ayesha!" mom teased. 

My mother always did this- interrupting my fantasy with the one I loved... with my Harry... and that sucked, you know? 

I took my clothes off and tossed them in the hamper; I doused my feet, first, and then drenched my whole body with warm water when I heard my One Direction CD was playing in my room- I danced with the tune of One Thing- well, it must be my 5 ye-old brother, Joe who put it on. I guessed he also was a fan of the boys. That was so creepy, wasn't it? My mom would blame me if Joe... Never mind... and besides, he had a crush in pre-school, named Caroline... a brunette little girl. :0 

I swabbed shampoo on my hair and scalp, and left it for a few minutes, enjoying the froths all around. I allowed my thought to go on a brief trip to Harry Styles...  

Yes, I wouldn't deny that I was a big fan of the band, but honestly, I was more obsessed with this real hot teenage guy with the name of Harry Styles. Oh, I just loved his sharp accent because it made my heart skip a bit! I wanted to marry him and I would be the luckiest fan in the whole wide world. I could just imagine him kissing me and reminding me all the time that he loves me. Crap! That was the nicest feeling in a girl's existence.  

After twenty minutes of restless fancy, I rinsed off my whole body hurriedly. Geez, I almost consumed my time just daydreaming in the bathroom while my best friend must be patiently waiting for me downstairs. But, I knew exactly that it was just for a show, because the moment we get in her car, she would begin her mouth talking and scolding me like some stubborn child. I couldn't blame her for that, though. 

I wrapped my towel around my body, and scampered outside when I found my little brother bouncing on my bed. I raised an eyebrow in inquiry.  

He was singing along with the chorus of 'What makes You Beautiful'. 

'Cut it out, Joe. Mom's in the other room." I chuckled. 

"I now love Hawwy Styles, Ayesha." He said happily while scrutinizing Harry's poster.