Vic Fuentes Imagine, Dirty-Minded

Are you tired, babe?” Vic asked you and pulled you a little closer to him.

The two of you were snuggling on the couch and had just finished watching a movie.

“No, not really.” You answered and shook your head.

He smiled and placed a kiss on your nose. “I have a great idea.”

You gave him a questioning look. “Just wait here for a second.” He said and stood up.

Wondering what he could mean, you sat on the couch and waited for him.

After 20 minutes or so which seemed unbelievably long to you, he came back and took your hand.

“Vic, what are you-“

Your jaw dropped when he led you into the bathroom to reveal you a beautiful bath. There were candles placed on the edge of the bathtub and lots of rose petals in it.

“Oh my god, that’s beautiful!” You said and giggled. “Thank you so much, Vic!” He just laughed and kissed your cheek.

Within a few minutes your clothes had hit the floor and the two of you sat in the steaming bathtub, breathing in the sweet aroma of love and rose petals. Vic placed a gentle kiss on your shoulder while his hand trailed up your side. You closed your eyes and sighed, a happy sigh. The day has been rather stressful, work’s been hard and Vic has been rehearsing with the band. This was one of the days when you were grateful for relaxing evenings. You could feel Vic’s warm, wet hand on your side, slowly wandering towards your chest. You leaned your head back as he touched your breasts, lightly drawing patterns on your steaming skin. His other hand began to explore your body as well and time seemed to stand still as the two of you got lost in your touches.

It was completely silent, but comfortably silent. When his hands wandered downwards, you gasped. He quickly removed his hands and placed a kiss on your cheek.

“I’m sorry.” He said.

“No, no. Don’t be. Go on…” You reassured him and gave him a confident smile.

He knew you were a virgin, and the two of you have tried it a few times before but every time you were too scared. This time was different. This time it actually felt right.

Vic slowly flipped you over so you were lying underneath him, your body in the water. He held himself up on his elbows and started placing light kisses all over your cheeks, neck and collarbones. You closed your eyes and couldn’t help but moan silently at the thought of what the two of you were about to do.

Finally, he positioned himself in front of your entrance and gave you a questioning look.

“Are you sure?” He asked and you nodded.

“I am totally sure Vic, go on. Please.” You whispered and you could feel your breath going heavier.

“Okay. I’ll be as gentle as possible.” He said. His lips met yours as he slowly entered you and you cringed at the pain.

“Vic…” You whined silently and kissed you again.

“It gets better soon, just wait a bit.” He said.

It eventually started to feel better and you nodded to sign him that he could go on. He started thrusting into you really slowly and the pain quickly turned into pleasure. He noticed it, smirked and started picking up pace, causing you to moan. Soon, the already steamy room was filled with moans and groans and the sound of skin touching skin.

“I think … I think I’m close…” You whispered between moans and he nodded.

“Me too.” He breathed.

After a while your climax washed over you like a wave of pleasure. An amazing feeling of electricity sent little lightning’s through your body and filled every inch of it with an indescribable euphoria. You let out a really load moan and threw your head back in pleasure.

“Vic… This felt so good…” You panted while the both of you were trying to catch your breaths.

He smiled and kissed you on your cheek.

“Have I been gentle enough?” He asked and you just nodded.

“Yes, of course. It was amazing. You are amazing.” You answered and took his hand.

He smiled. “I love you.”