Chapter 2

Sorry this chapter is really short :/

___________________________

*Present*

*Scarlett POV*

I sat up quickly, wincing at the screaming pain in my temples. I looked around, unfamiliar of my surroundings, I quickly realized were I was, "Harry" I mumbled.

I got out of bed slowly holding my hand to my head, I walked out into the kitchen, expecting to see harry making breakfast or something, which has happened before, but the room was empty, just me and my headache.

I rushed over to the cupboard and grabbed the pain killers. I opened the cap and grabbed a glass of water someone left sitting out from last night. I threw the pills in my mouth and drank them down fast.

I sighed, looking out the kitchen window, The same thing happened every morning, I would wake up in my own bed with a throbbing headache, not knowing what the fuck happened the night before, and a glass of water would always be sitting out.

If it wasn't for Harry my nights would be much different, I would probably wake up next to a guy I never have seen in my entire life, and get home to find more than pissed off parents ready to yell at me asking me where I was and give me lectures about responsibility.

Thank god for Harry.

Once my headache calmed down a bit I made my way back to my room and got dressed, I checked my phone and I had at least a hundred texts, mostly from harry asking if I was asleep yet and if I was ok and a recent good morning text, another text from Cassie from last night asking where I went and if I went home with some guy named Sam, and a text from the guy named Sam also from last night asking where I went. I sighed and clicked on harry's name and texted a quick morning. Not long after I felt my phone vibrate,

Harry:

Wanna go get breakfast?

I smiled and texted back a yes, I slipped on my vans. My phone vibrated again with Harry saying he'd be there in about 5 minutes. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes, still pretty tired from last night.