What is this feeling

After they performed they all went out to karaoke. Everyone was having fun, Jeong-Yeon was just watching everyone have fun. Joshua walked up to Jeong-Yeon and said, "you sing really great." Jeong-Yun just nodded her head and whispered," You to." He asked "Why don't you hang with your girls or us?" Jeong-Yun said nothing. Joshua had an idea. He asked Jeong-Yeon, "Let's do a song together it will be fun!" She said, "fine but I'm only doing this because you keep on bugging me." They both sang "No air" They both got really into the song. They both looked into each other's eyes at the end till Wonwoo said, "break it up you too, the rest of us have to sing." They both just looked at each other and looked away and went back to their seats. That just put an idea to everyone's minds, to get them together.

After they left the karaoke they went to their dorms. While Jeong-Yeon was reading a book all her Kpop members came into her room and all asked, "What's happening with you and josh? ""DO you have feeling for him" "Are you guys together?" She was just speechless; she didn't know what to day. She just whispered, "I do like him but he doesn't like me, I know it." Everyone was awwing. Seung-Ah said, "Were all rooting for you!" Everyone was nodding and giggling. Jeong-Yeon said, "Thanks guys now leave so I can finish this book, I only have 250 more pages to go." Yeong-Ran said, "No fun." Then everyone left.

Joshuas POV (it's short)

He was playing his guitar and Wonwoo, Yoon Jeonghan, and S. Coups crowded around him. "You and Jeong-Yeon are getting pretty close huh?" S. Coups said. Wonwoo looked at him curious what will be the answer to the question, "No were not I just want to be her friend. She's quite and doesn't do much. I just wanted her to be open." Wonwoo asked, "So you don't have feelings for Jeong-Yeon at all?" Joshua shook his head, "Why?" he asked. "Because I like her." That made Joshua feel something but he doesn't know what. "O, well I'm rooting for ya." "really?" Wonwoo questioned? "Yeah..." Joshua said quitter. "Thanks". Jeonghan and S. Coups left Joshua's room and Wonwoo went into his room and S. Coups called Seung-Ah. "SO. How does he feel." Seung-Ah asked. "I think he feels the same way but denies it but there's the thing, Wonwoo likes her too." S. Coups replied nervously. "OMG a love triangle! Just like in the movies!!" Seung-Ah squealed. "well, I got to go, call you later bye." S. Coups said. "Bye" Seung-Ah replied back.