Chapter 4: R. I. P. babies

I saw my mom that I haven't seen in 10 years with my children. I rushed to her and pushed her down. I took my kids and got in my car. We went to Mark house. The first thing I saw when we pulled up was him in the door with a gun. He came outside and shot up the car. I didn't get shot but my kids did. We were all screaming. Why in the world was he doing this? He must be on some other stuff like last night.

"MOM!MOM!MOM" my kids cried to me.

"Get out the car!" Mark yelled at me. He pulled me out.

Slapped me up a few time then punched my stomach. I knew I just lost the babies. He told me to go upstairs and take my clothes off. I did like I was told because I knew this was going to be my last day. Knowing tomorrow was my birthday.

"Mark, why are you doing this to us?" Mariella cried to Mark.

"Because y'all kids make me sick. Your mother does too!" Angrily he took Mariella out the car and laid her on the floor.

He raped her 34 times and then shot her in the head. Then the same with Wayne and Terrane. I watched from the window. I knew he was about to kill me. I just wanted to know why. Why was he doing this to me? He came in the house. I knew he did because, I heard foot steps.