Important Note!!

Okay, so there's this thing called 'Blue Whale Challenge'. I never heard of it before, but I read a note from another book, in which I really liked...

And I will say this, it's a ridiculously stupid and suicidal challenge that will end up getting you killed, for real. The picture above is what I read and I will admit, it's really stupid and cruel for people to make such a thing, like seriously.

So as the picture says, there's an app you download and from there, it WILL take ALL of your personal information and then these people from behind the screen will tell you to do challenges, from horror movies, waking up at unnatural hours to actual self-harm and dangerous activities... and then at the 50th day, which is actually the last day of the BWC (Long as hell), they will tell you to commit suicide, for real.

And if you oppose to do the challenge, they can and will, come and kill your family. This challenge is no joke and people have actually died. I went to the website with the link that the picture provided.

So please, all of you, just... just don't do it. Like, please, don't ever, ever do it... Honestly, reading it was heartbreaking, and I don't want any of you be a victim of such monstrosity as well.

So at least do me a favor and try to make sure no one else becomes a part of this sick 'game' by spreading the word.

If you want to know more about that sick challenge, go look up for 'Blue Whale Challenged' and you'll see horrible things of it.