chapter 1

Scarlett's POV

I heard my alarm go off and groaned "another day of hell" I mumbled to myself. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower before school.  I got out and looked at my bruises from last week "I just wanna fucking leave this hell!!" I yelled.

I got dressed in a plain black t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I put on my makeup and just put my hair into a ponytail as usual. I put on my converse grabbed my back pack and started walking to school

I heard someone behind me so I walked faster and then I felt my hair get yanked as I fell to the ground "ow!" I yelled. And then of course it was Matthew he just laughed and walked away. God I hate him but I like him at the same time even though he does this to me. Ahh! Why am I like this.

I got to school and of course the usual "popular kids" came up to me "hey slut how's it going" carter said, I ignored him and started walking away until I was pulled to the ground yet again.

"I was talking to you, don't think you can just walk away" carter said while smirking at me while I was on the ground in pain "please just leave me alone" I said to him in hopes he would give up but of course he didn't.

The bell rang "guess you're going to get a beating after school then whore" carter said. Matthew looked at me and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry'.
Huh that was weird I thought to myself.

I watched as the main group walked away, oh and if you were wondering the main group is Taylor, Cameron, Matthew and of course carter.

The day went by as usually. People said stuff like "go kill yourself" and they called me an emo whore as usual. The bell rang and school had ended.

I tried to get out of there as fast as I could in hopes that 'the group' wouldn't see me. I'm just going to call that them now okay... I had almost made it home till I got drug into an alley 'shit' I thought to myself.

"hey bitch you thought you could get away from us huh, well now I'm going to beat your emo ass" Cameron said. And everyone laughed. Cameron took the first hit, he punched me right in the stomach, carter then kicked me in my ribs repeatedly.

Taylor then smacked me in my face then proceeded to call me a whore. I expected Matt to be next but he wasn't there. 'the group' dropped me on the ground and walked away laughing.

I was coughing up blood and my head was pounding. I tried to get up but I didn't have the strength to... I was trying to crawl away and I managed to get to the sidewalk. I saw a black car pull up and that's the last thing I saw before I passed out...

A/N I know this is short sorry but I am not a very good writer but I still hope you guys enjoy this story.