Chapter 1#

"Let me out!" I screamed. "Please!!" I screeched. I sighed and sat down, back on the door, curled up in a ball. I sobbed. Why does he do this to me? I'm a kid, a child, a seedling that needs help to grow! "I hate my brother! I HATE him!" I sighed. "Shush child" a voice out of nowhere spoke. "Dont let him get to you" the mysterious voice said.

"Who ARE you??!" I literally screamed. "And what the FUCK are you doing in my room!?!?" (A/n I am a very naughty little girl XD) "I am your friend and I am in your room because you put me there. Also, you are only eight, you shouldn't be swearing at your age"

I snorted. Whoever this person or thing was, he or she or it should not be giving me lessons on how to use my language in the so-called 'appropriate' way.

It must be my vivid imagination, I thought. There is no way something is in my room and talking to me. "Actually, I am real, and calling me a fragment of your imagination really hurts, you know." Said the voice. "Have you forgotten?
I said.
"I'm eight, I actually don't know what fragment means" I smirked, mocking him/her/it in my tone of voice when I said 'actually'.

"Whatever. Look behind you". I looked behind, scared of what I might see, half expecting I was going to see a murderer.

Behind me, was my little Fredbear plushie, looking very cute. "You talk!?!?!" I half screamed, half whispered. "YAAAAS" He said like a teenage fangirl.

I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I then shook myself. I'm scared of a tiny, harmless, plush? PFFFFT no wonder I screamed when my seventeen year old brother appeared with the foxy mask on. No wonder I cried when he jumpscared me from behind the sofa.
What's more, is that he made me swear never to tell my parents, or anyone for that matter. Otherwise, that person and me would have a hellish life, not like it already is, thanks to him.

I took three deep breaths and said, "how do you talk?" The goldish/yellowish plushie looked me in the eye and said "I literally have no idea. I am the stupidest out of the group." What? What group? Whaaa.... "..... never mind" Fredbear said to me. "See you soon. "