9

Timing

Aliya's POV

I can see him in pain. Yet I want him to realize we girls are also hurt. That too because of his silly misunderstanding.  From the moment we return from the hospital I noticed  some kind of fear in his eyes. I waited to hear it out but he didn't talk about it. And I also felt sick. When I woke up everything has happened. 

I went to the room to talk to him but he turned around. I don't like when someone turn around it shows lack of trust. Our relationship was made with trust then what happened suddenly. I just walked out of the room. When he feels right let him speak by looking at me without turning his face away from me.

I had my dinner which was Pizza made by Maha. Because Mom and Dad will be coming back in the morning. Hussain didn't come down to have dinner so I ask Maha to take it to him.

"Bhai is sleeping so I kept it on the table" Maha said coming back to the kitchen. 

"You should have wake-up your Bhai and asked him to take dinner" I said.

"Bhabi You know well about Bhai if I disturb his sleep, again he will start to shout at me. Was it less that he did in the evening? "Maha asked little hurtful.

"So your still angry with your Bhai " I asked. 

"What about you ? Don't act smarter than me. " Maha said.

"Sorry..." I said.

"Bhabhi enough of your sorry. Now go to Bhai he needs you and he did a mistake but won't you forgive him? " Maha asked. 

"I already forgiven him. I was not angry with him. Just little hurt. And your right he needs me so I will go.." I said.

"Bhabi don't worry I will clean this mess. You go and everything will be fine. " Maha said give me a smile of encouragement. 

"So my little sister is big enough that she is talking all this ah !" I said and winkes.

"What to do when elders act childishly someone has to act matured.  " Maha said and laughed. 

"Good night sweet dreams " I said and hugged her.

"Good night sweet dreams Bhabi"Maha said hugging me back. 

I went to my room and saw Hussain is  sleeping on the bed. So I closed the door behind me and went closer to him. Then I noticed his cheeks are having tear lines. So I tried to wipe it but at the moment I banged my foot on the bed. Then He opened his eyes. That's it.

"What happened? "Hussain asked with horror in his eyes.

"Nothing I just banged my foot on the bed" I said.

" Oh I thought... " Hussain was saying. 

"What ? " I asked slowly hoping he will open up and share his fears and sat on the bed.

"That you fell or something " Hussain said.

"No no I didn't " I said quickly.

" I know I act strangely but what to do , I am having this strange feeling or you call it fear that something might happen to you or our baby" Hussain said.

" Don't worry I won't let anything happen to our baby. And trust Allah he is the best planner.  Nothing happens without his knowledge. He made us one.  And let's Thank Allah for blessing us with each other without worrying for something else.  And will ask Du'a together to bless our baby and for the protection.  " I said and looked at him waiting until he say anything in agreeing with me.

"Your right sweetie" Hussain said.

"So finally my Habibi is back to normal " I said with smile. 

" You never turned around from me this time and you called me sweetie. "I said in a one go.

"That's true. I am back to you sweetie." Hussain said and gave smile which made me feel better. 

" I am sorry for everything, And I won't repeat this mistake again" Hussain said.

" You better not to!  if not I will complain to Dad" I said with little mischievous smile. 

"Ah finally my wife is back to normal " Hussain said.

Then we both laughed and then I ask him to have his dinner and then I went to Pray. 

==================================

I woke up in the morning and saw  Hussain was not there in the room. I checked the time and it's 6.30 too early to go to office.  Then at that moment our room door opened and saw Hussain coming with a tray.

"Good morning sweetie " Hussain said when he saw me up.

"Good morning Habibi, what's this ? " I asked with confusion. 

" Your breakfast " Hussain said.

" I can see that but why on the bed? " I asked.

" You should rest and don't go downstairs hundred and one time. If you need anything ask Mom or Maha they will give you" Hussain said.

"No it's okay, I can manage and don't worry about me. I can walk and do anything if I want and how can I trouble Mom or Maha? " I asked.

"No it's actually Mom's order... " Hussain was saying then Maha cut him of.

"Bhabi you know today Bhai made tgis special breakfast for you by his own. take this advantage and don't worry Bhai is in your control now." Maha said and winked. 

" choti ! " Hussain said little sternly.

"Bhai I am scared of you !" Maha said mockingly and put her tough out .

Then I saw Hussain rolling his eyes. These siblings. But I felt happy they are back to their normal siblings relationship. Yes ! This is very normal for them. Teasing each other or making fun in front of me so I will support the other. But what can I do. They both are very closer to me. I enjoyed the breakfast even though it's  salt was less in the sandwich. 

Maha left with the tray and Hussain was getting ready to go to the office.  I tied his tie as usual and then I thought to ask him which I was thinking to ask from Yesterday. 

"If you don't mind can you drop me at Ammi's place.  I am missing my Ammi" I said slowly and then I adjust the coat.

"Why would I mind. After all they are your parents.  And you don't have to worry!  get ready I will drop you on my way" Hussain said and smiled. 

" Thanks" I said and turned to get my Abaya.

"Sweetie don't say sorry and make me feel like a stranger. " Hussain said.

" You know your the best Habibi " I said and gave a sweet smile then turned to to take my Abaya and handbag with smile on my face.