Chapter 20:

JIMIN P.O.V:

It was the next day and i was stuck in the detention with someone i dreaded to see ever since camp - Seolhyun.

We both got put into detention because she kept distracting me in class , and now i have had an intrest in lessons but i snapped at her , causing her to make a scene.

I faced  the wall , not wanting to look at her or even glance a little as her very exsistence annoyed me the most.

She came up behind me and rested her hand on my shoulder, surprising me as she whispered into my ear.

" i love you...but i dont think you know me just yet.." She said as she got her finger and traced it down my jawline - i was so speachless at her actions, i wanted to get out of there as fast as i could.

" First of all : get your fake nails off of me. Second of all: i dont love you..i love Sana and i guess you have to get used to it." I said, crossing my arms as she didnt care about a word i said - she was just too focused on getting me away from Sana which made my blood boil.

"Seems like Sana showed you a few pointers about how to be passive - agressive hunh?" She said , coming closer to my face until her coffee - breath was on my face.

"You dont know me.."

" Well i know your stinky breath , get yourself away from me." I said, pushing her off of me and standing up ; towering over her.

" Your detention is up; and dont try to get into detention again!" The intercom yeller, repeating the same thing they say every time as i sighed and got my bag and headed home.

SANA P.O.V:

I decided to go to Jimins house as i really did not like the state my parents left the house. And then Father says he is the type to calm everyone down.

I walked to his blue house, that was in a rich neighbourhood as i looked down at my huge phone - trying to remember the password he told me.

At last, i typed the digits into thr illuminated key pad and the gate opened, leading me to his door that was always unlocked but nobody knew that except for me and him.

I sighed and sat myself on the pearl couch, waiting for Jimin to come back until i got a message from Unknown.

Unknown: *sends pictures of me and Jimin at the park yesterday on the net swing*

Unknown: *send pictures of me and Jimin on the way to the park running and holding hands*

Unknown:*send pictures of the day Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend and outside of his house when he hugged me*

Sana: wth? Who are you?

Unknown: why?

Sana: what do you mean why?

Unknown: why do you want to know who i am?

Sana: because i want to know who took pictures of me and Jimin secretly

Unknown: i know where you are.

Sana: oh really? Where am i then Sherlock?

Unknown: at Jimins home, on his couch with your feet up and texting me.

I immediatly looked at my position , my eyes were widened to find that the person could see my every move , even at this high security house.

Unknown: dont be scared.

Sana: what do you mean dont be scared? I am getting stalked.

Unknown: and Jimin isnt here to save you this time.

Sana: wdym this time?

I heard continous banging on the door , screaming and shouting coming from outside as i looked at the peep hole. It was a male figure dressed in all black - and he was wearing a mask to cover his identity.

I stepped back and locked myself in Jimins room.

How am i going to get out of here?, i thought as the banging and shouting stopped and i heard the gate closing.

I decided to take the time and look around Jimins room and see what he was like really.

I found his journel and he wrote about his day and thoughts on EVERY single day, a smiled as he mostly wrote stuff about me and how he was so happy that i said yes to our relationship.

I turned a few pages back and a nervous feeling rushed through me as i read what he wrote while he was at camp.

21/4/17

I stayed with Seolhyun for the rest of the hours even though it was long...it was fun. I mean, Seolhyun was wise, funny and pretty. What more could a guy want?

Seolhyun smiled innocently, making a big smile creep on my face as the wind blew in her hair, we both looked at the sunset. Goddamn why is she so hot?

She smiled and looked down, tugging her hair behind her ear and exposing her beautiful face behind her thick hair.

I shut the book closed breathing in and out to control my weird breathing pattern. He found her attractive? He liked her ?

I left as soon as i saw it and went home; i could still live with the state it was in but i just needed to get out of that enviroment.

JIMIN P.O.V:

I opened the door to my house as i immediatly got a text from Unknown , i sighed and kicked my shoes to the left and sat on the couch.

Unknown: your girlfriend is pretty mad..

Jimin:who are you?

Unknown: p.s she went into your room..

I immediatley got off the couch and ran to my room and found my journal open - on the page when i liked Seolhyun.

Unknown: yes..she read that.

Shit..