Chapter 1: "i miss you already.." :)

i was used to living my same old routine.. working my ass off.. trying to plan my life accordingly.. doing my best to have a life that everyone around me would want and be proud of.

well, i am having a joyous facade..
doing my best in leaving the past behind.. trying my best to help fix and lighten anyone's problems so i can have a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment, knowing i am able to put a smile on someone else's faces..

but i know, deep within, something else is missing.. probably, someone else is missing.

life's getting boring for doing the same old routines. i would want to travel some more and just volunteer to organizations who help other people but i realized, i cannot spend all the savings that i have and i cannot work yet for free.

then one day, i had a chance encounter with you.. i had the opportunity to know a glimpse of you. probably fate has brought me there.. it led me exactly where to find you.

i don't know why but i enjoyed the first moment i talked to you. i was smiling all along while typing those messages which for sure, irritated you. 😀

i never really wanted to show my face and the real me. but i felt guilty because you're being so honest with me that i can't afford to lose the trust that you've already given me.

so i took all the courage and sent you a message in fb.. but hey, i wanna admit one thing too. i gave my fb account so i can talk to you anytime (and not just thru watty) - oh yeah, it excites me to see a notif coming from you ☺️😋

and from there, we had those conversations - an honest-to-goodness conversations i believe.. which made me more at ease of opening up and sharing my life with you too.

days passed and i'm becoming more afraid that's why i remember i tried to push you away and told you not
to call me "babe"..

i was stupid for hurting you at that time. you tried to disconnect for a while (i can't contact you for a few hours and i was going crazy already..).

i knew you're not just being a "chatmate" for me.. i just can't admit that i was slowly beginning to care for you. maybe i was afraid to commit something that i am not so sure too. most probably i wanna avoid hurting you but i did too 😞