Chapter 1: Being Chased

In the city

Two people are running away from the men wearing blue clothes, carrying swords. Then the two people make a sharp left turn at the crossroad to get away from the men as they follow them. Suddenly, a bright light appears in front of the blue men before it died down, the two people disappeared.

~A week later~
At a flower shop

A blue-haired woman passes a bouquet of flowers to a customer.

The woman wears a blue dress with white bell sleeves and an arm band on her right arm.

"Thank you, Mizuki-chan." The customer says.

"No. It was no problem." The woman, Mizuki says.

"Hey, are you getting along with Takeshi-kun?" The customer asks.

"Yes. Although he's been busy lately."

"I'm sure he will come to visit you."

"You're right."

"Now then, I'll be on my way."

"Say hello to your daughter for me at the hospital." Mizuki says.

After the customer left the store, Mizuki goes outside to broom in front of the entrance and find that it is chilly out.

"It's already winter..." Mizuki points out and looks down. "It's been over a week since we got here."

Close to the store, a certain silvered-haired teenaged boy approaching to it and sees Mizuki standing there.

"Mizuki-san!" The boy calls out catching her attention and she looks up.

"Shiro-kun." Mizuki calls to the silver-haired boy, Isana Yashiro. "What are you doing here?"

"Kukuri asked me to get supplies for the school festival." Yashiro replies.

"He~h. That's sounds fun."

Yashiro then stares at the arm band on her arm and Mizuki notices this.

"Are you still curious about this?" Mizuki questions referring to her arm band.

"But I want to know~"

"No can do."

Just then, a kitten pops up on Yashiro's shoulder.

"Nya~"

"Ah, Neko-chan." Mizuki calls and scratches its chin. "You're with Shiro-kun again."

"Since you're not telling me, I better get the supplies." Yashiro says and takes a few steps as Mizuki calls out.

"Wait." She says and Yashiro turns around as Mizuki puts a white rose in one of the jacket pockets. "You forgot about this."

"Thank you, Mizuki-san."

With that, Shiro walks away as Mizuki watches him before she sweeps the ground. Soon later, she hears a crash sound near the store and rushes down the street with a broom in her hand. Mizuki then stop to see Yashiro is sitting on the ground and a teenaged boy carrying a bat smirking at him.

"Shiro-kun!" Mizuki shouts out causing Yashiro and the teenager which he blushes look at her.

"Mizuki-san!" Yashiro calls out.

"This way! Hurry!" She shouts and being told, Yashiro quickly stands up before running away with Mizuki from the young man.

"Hey! Wait!" The young man shouts and chases after them by skateboarding.