Chapter Nineteen

"Does anyone wanna a interview?~" A voice called, it was clearly a girl's voice. Ash remembered the voice, it was the voice of their worst enemy. Willma aka Willy, the daughter of Wilford Warfstache, she was always too perky for Ash. "What do you even want, Willy?" Ash asked, staring at Willy, putting their hand on their hip. "Let's talk about you Ashie! Would you like to be the guess on my show? Is gonna be a yes, Ashie-kins!~" Willy said, hoping Ash will take her offer. "Fine, it better not be one of your idiotic schemes." Ash rolled their, taking their hand out their hip. Willy suddenly started to run quickly until Ash and her arrived in a strange location. "Hello every configuration of a person, my name Willy Warfstache, and today we have ASH-IPLIER!" She said to a adoring audience. The audience consistent of fangirls, fanboys and some adults. "So Ash, can you tell me anything about you?" Willy asked, sounding quite curious. Ash looked around then said,"I'm the child of Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. I murder and do crimes by myself. And I have two siblings..." Willy soon started to smirk,"By any chance you HATE one?~" Ash started to give Willy, a death glare. They stopped and started to laugh to themself,"You know whaaat? I have a very important question: when you're horny, can I call you, Wet Willy." The audience started to laugh. Willy did not look amused. Willy soon smiled a bit, her smile was a bit evil,"Maybe Ashie-Washie doesn't know who's the other guest. Welcome Nancy Mackenzie SepticEye-Iplier, their little 13000 year old sister!" Ash glared at Willy, I KNEW IT! THAT B*TCH! "And that's not all, welcome little Elle!" Willy grabbed the little girl's hand, firmly. "Sup Ashtray?" Nancy said, nonchalant. "WHAT THE F**K DO YOU WANT?!" Elle snapped, you can't take her seriously, she's four years old. "Good to see you two, Elle..." Ash mumbled, sarcastically as they sighed out a breath, trying to keep their cool. Willy had an like expression was saying "F**k you too, Ash." "So... Ash which one do you despise?" Willy raised one eyebrow high. "Do I really have to say it?" Ash groaned,"I hate both..." "SAY IT ASH!" Willy gritted her teeth. "Fine, it's Nancy. Happy?" Ash said.