Einmau

(By the way I hate this ship)
After aph tried so hard to get rid of Ein ways the way that he trusted him was not fake but he was. Aphmau had no other choice but to except it she had to love Ein no matter what because the fear that he created inside of her  was much greater then the strength she had built up during the years with Aron but all of it crumbled away during the two weeks with Ein he wants puppets to lead but not to become. Ein thought that aph will one day understand that what he was doing was for her own good and that she will never ever see that Aron guy he brought her so much strength but so much heart ache she was tourn between Aron or Ein and Ein was bound to win. Aph has learned that if she want ever one to live she had to act like she was head over heels with Ein but it was literally impossible ever word that came out of his mouth was disgusting it unbearable but there were times when she saw little glimpses of her beloved Ein the one how she couldn't spend 2 seconds without him, the only thing that kept her fighting was the fact that she thought that she could save him. It's been three years with Ein and aph has lost it she believes that on the new moon is when he is as weak as aph so she thought that she could over power him by making Laurence and Garoth jump on him with knife in the basement while aph ties him to the nearest poll and finally they close and lock the door for ten years.

Writer note
I had the hardest time writing this it was impossible but I'm worried that it ain't good at all I guess I'm just a bigger fan of Creepypasta then aphmau so I don't know what to do so if you don't mind plz tell me how horrible this chap was and plz tell me if it was ok and if I should keep doing this

BYE BYE