Don't Tell Ford

It had been known for a while now that Dipper was Bi, or Gay, or whatever. People just knew that he liked boys. Sometimes even more than girls. Pretty much everyone knew... well everyone except Ford. Stan found out a while before, noticing that Dipper seemed to only bring his guy friends into the house. But Dipper was afraid to tell Ford, afraid of what he might think of him.

But out of all of the guys that Dipper liked, there was one that he liked most of all. He's a Senior named Bill Cipher. He was one of the hottest guys in the school and seemed to be asexual. Many people have asked him out, girls and Guys alike. But he turned down every single one of them.

Dipper knew that he didn't have a fleeting chance with him, but that didn't mean that Dipper couldn't keep his hopes up. In fact, Dipper had a plan to get Bill to ask him out. A very elaborate plan with a very long list, mind you. But first he needed to meet him. And that's why we're here now.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" Dipper dropped his stuff on the nearest table and went to grab napkins from the closest bin. Dipper then walked over to help with the spill when he realized who he had just spilled his tea all over. Bill Cipher. The Bill Cipher. Oh goodness, he wasn't ready! His plan! It was going to go all down in flames. He just knew that his plan would no longer  work. Especially now that he's spilled his tea ALL OVER HIM! Dipper continued to mutter sorry to Bill as he helped cleaning up his sweater.

"Hey," Bill grabbed Dipper's shoulders holding him gently, "Stop saying sorry. I already said that it was ok."

Dipper blushed slightly looking at his eerily yellow eyes, "At least let me take you out. As a proper apology, I insist," Dipper whispered, not able to raise his voice any higher.

"Well if you insist then I guess I can't refuse," Bill answered with a smile that seemed to melt Dipper's heart.

"I'll meet you at that new coffee shop across from the Library," Dipper said with a smile. 

"See ya then," And with that Bill was gone and Dipper was left on the floor with a hand full of wet napkins.

~*~*~*~

Dipper was sitting at a small round table inside of the airy coffee shop. He was wearing his normal outfit.

To be honest it seemed a little too modern for the small town, but a lot of the places were getting upgraded so it wouldn't seem so out of place in the span of a couple years.

Dipper was going over his plan once again. He had a notebook page with illegible handwriting scribbled all over it. As he checked the list once more over he clicked the pen repeatedly. It drives Mabel crazy but he couldn't help it. It calmed him. 

"You ever gonna stop staring at that piece of paper?"

Dipper jumped slightly, looking over to the tall blonde that stood beside him. "S-sorry," Dipper said as Bill walked over to the other side of the table  and sitting down.

"What's that, Homework?" Bill asked pointing to the piece of paper.

"What? This? It's nothing," Dipper said folding the piece of paper and tucking it into his blue vest. 

"Well Pinetree thanks for treating me," The blonde grinned.

"Pinetree?" Dipper raised an eyebrow.

Bill pointed to the top of his head to which Dipper reached up and touched his hat. He honestly forgot that he was wearing it. "It is a Pine Tree right?"

"Uh yeah," Dipper answered. Honestly he had never thought about it until now, "Is it ok that I already ordered for you? I just got you a cappuccino."

"Sure, to be honest I'm not really a coffee person but its whatever," Bill answered smiled to the short Sophomore. 

"A-ah, well if you want anything else I'd be happy to get it for you," Dipper blurted out. 

"That's quite alright. You don't need to do that. The coffee will suffice," Bill insisted. 

~*~*~*~

Dipper laughed almost spitting out his coffee. "That didn't really happen?"

"Dead serious. I had to ask him three times to put his pants back on," Bill said with a huge grin.

"What kind of friends do you have?!" Dipper asked as he continued to laugh. 

"Apparently non-normal ones," Bill answered. "Anyway it was so freaking awkward after tha-"

Dipper's phone went off in the middle of Bill's story cutting him short. "Oh, hold on Bill," Dipper pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Mable. Dipper held up a finger to Bill, answering the phone. "Hey, Mabel-"

"Dipper! Where are you?! You were supposed to be home hours ago. Did you forget what day it was?"

Dipper pulled the phone away from his head slightly, "Sorry Mabel, I'll be home soon," He ended the call and stood up, pulling out the money for the coffee. "Sorry, but I have to cut this short. I was supposed to spend the day with my sister but I guess I just got carried away.

"Hey, don't worry about it Pinetree," Bill stood up and walked over to Dipper and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you at school tomorrow."

And with that Dipper was left in the coffee shop, standing by himself, and smiling like an idiot. Soon Dipper left the coffee shop.

~*~*~*~

"Ok, so who is it?"Mabel asked from her spot in front of Dipper. They were sitting on Mabel's bed and Dipper was braiding Mable's hair. A small habit he had picked up after being submerged in girls.

"What do you mean?" Dipper asked continuing the waterfall braid.

"I mean where you out with for so long? I know it wasn't anyone who wasn't special to you. Otherwise, you would have left long ago," Mable said rocking slightly.

"Keep your head still, and if you must know, Bill," Dipper answered.

"Bill?" 

"Bill."

"As in, Bill Cipher?"

"Yes, Bill Cipher."

"As in, The Bill Cipher?"

"Yes, The Bill Cipher."

"As in, The Bill Cipher that you've had a crush on for the longest?"

"Yes! Jesus, how many times do I have to say it?" Dipper asked, grinning.

Mable 'awed' at this.

"And he may have kissed me on the cheek," Dipper said blushing slightly.

Mable gasped and started to shake her hands rapidly. Dipper knew what was happening. Fangirl overload. "DIPPER HAS A BOY-"

Dipper slammed his hand over her mouth quite effectively shutting her up. "You cannot tell Gruncle Ford."

~*~*~*~

Was that good? I thought it was good. Can you guys tell me if you thought that that was good? Thanks! Ciao

-Orderly