Perfectly Perfect {Jin Angst}

'Boy Your Perfect. You deserve it.' 

"I don't understand." He said shaking his head. I smiled.
"You will understand it I promise. Just keep trying okay?" I nodded at him taking out my phone. I smiled at the background.

My ferret. Goo.

"Miss her?" Jin asked me.
"Yeah. So so Dang much." I said sighing.
"How old was she?" He continued.
"Three." I responded looking through more pictures of me and her.
Someday maybe I will mean that much to you Jin.

I sighed in relief as I was done with all my work. Jin groaned sighing out as he took his bag and shoved all his work inside of it.
"You know for a kind guy like you. You aren't very organized.

That was years ago.

"Im debuting Y/N!" He squeezed my shoulder as I let out a giggle.
"I'm so so proud of you!" I giggled patting his hand. Sadly I will never mean that much to you Jin.
"I wish that you will become famous one day. Grow happily." I let out. Happily getting it off my chest. I bounced slightly on the table.

"Your not gonna leave me any time soon, right Y/N?" He asked worry filling his eyes. My mind scrambled.

"Why?" I faced him.
"Never leave me." He let out his true feelings.
Unforgivingly I will never be how much I thought I was to you.
My eyes darkened.

That was months ago.

"Jin?" I answered the call.
I sat, fumbling with my fingers, the doors locked. My last call of the month. I was insane, they told me. Put me on six different pills, my mind scrambling for sanity. But only getting crazier i screamed at the memories, the promise. The line on the other side went silent or a few minutes. He soon said
"You made me a promise.. You didn't keep it. I'm breaking you out, then you'll get it."

Maybe I wasn't perfect, but you were so utterly perfect,

EDITED