My life in hell

Authors note: this is my first story so hope you like it!;)

Chapter one : entering hell

Would you all just shut up already , your always screaming and fighgting and hitting !!!!

You make me so mad !!!! I screamed or at least I'm my head if I were to say that out loud I'd be beaten till I could no longer speak!

I wish I could stand up to them I just can't I only have to put up with it for 6 more months though then I'll be 16 and have my license and be able to get away from this and from them I don't wanna keep living in hell with my mother as the devel! I sware that women has absolutely no emotion or feeling !! No one who do could do the brutal things she was capable of doing! Most of these things happend when she was drunk! Or high! Yah high she smokes weed in front of my babysister and my baby .... Yes I said my baby ... When I was 13 I was with some guy friends and we got a little carried away ..... When I found out , I was thinking about abortion but how could I hurt such a little creature? My own flesh and blood , so I had her , her name is jayyjayy and she is now almost 2 years old , she deserves better than this life but for now we have to suffer ! One day she will happy and have anything she wants and be with her father who moved to Florida after being kicked out of 4 schools .... He is a much better person than he seems .... Although mum doesn't agree ... But I really don't care for her opinion I mean look at her an abusive druggie !

POW!! I hear a hard smack and run out to see my 5 year old sister on the floor crying and bleeding , I run and pick her up I hold her and rock her to sleep.

Mom what did u do?

I dont have to answer to you !

WHAT DID YOU DO!!?

Go to you room bit** and don't come out! Said mom ... How do I still call her mom!!?