The Feelings grew

Seo's P.O.V~

"Another day of work."I then said rubbing my eyes yawning.

  I then got dressed in a white dress and flats,and suddenly thought I should at least curl my hair a bit.And when looking in the mirror I couldn't almost recognized myself .

  "Wow.I actually look like a girl now.And i look a bit hot."I said smiling in the mirror.

When I arrived at the front door at work I then noticed Jinyoung was in the room walking my way.

Jinyoung's P.O.V~

  All I remember was that I had forgot some paper work in my car and was going to get it,until I spotted Seo in a fitted white dress and her hair for the first time curled,and from my attention that was a total shock.She was actually really pretty.

  "Uhhh,Seo you look........you look........you."I kept hesitating to say.

  "Are you okay?"

  "UHM,well."I said as I felt nervous.

Honestly my heart was pounding from the thought of Seo,I don't even know why.

"Well,I'll just make sure the meeting today is well organize."Seo had said with a smile and walked away.

  "What was that ?"I whispered to myself because I was a total idiot.

After work I decided to go the park for some fresh air.When right behind me I see Seo slowly running behind me.

"Wait,jinyoung.I wanted to say thank you for the present yesterday,it really means a lot to me."

  "No problem,and I know it was a little silly,but it actually had some meaning behind it."

  "So,where are you headed now?"

  "Well I was planning on going to the park for a bit of fresh air.You can join if you want to,but if you don't want to it's totally fine."

  "Sure,I think I need some fresh air as well."She said as her eyes twinkled from the sun with a smile.

  When we arrived at the park we then began walking on the narrow walk way while the sun was about to set.

  "Wow today's weather is just perfect."Seo said.

  "Yeah."I said while staring at my phone.

  "Why are you staring at a screen when there's such a beautiful place right in front of you?Hellloooo."

  Then suddenly Seo had snatched my phone from my hands.

"What the."I immediately said.

"You'll have to catch me for it."She said laughing while running away from me.

"Okay you asked for it."I said smiling and trying to run after seo.

"You actually run really like a girl."

"No I don't,I just don't have the right shoes right now."

When suddenly Seo had tripped on a tree trunk near and twisted her ankle.

   "Seo.Are you okay?"I said as I ran quickly.

  "Oww,it really hurts.I don't think I can walk home.Until a few hours."

  So by the time I knew It we stayed for a few more hours talking at the park till 9p.m and when time to leave I ended up carrying Seo on my back,since I felt like her ankle needed a bit more rest.Then after a few minutes later she had suddenly fallen asleep on my back snoring a bit.I had to admit it was a bit cute.I then looked at seo from my side face and smiled softly saying....

  "I like you."