Creep

Yn pov

Hey I'm Yn my fav color is (your favourite color) I'm 25 years old and I have the most beautiful daughter I can ever ask for Diamond.

I get in the shower and do my hygiene after put on my outfit (any outfit and hairstyle you want) I don't need makeup I'm all natural

I get in the shower and do my hygiene after put on my outfit (any outfit and hairstyle you want) I don't need makeup I'm all natural. As I finish I go to wake up diamond. I walk in her room full of princess all over her wall I set next her and whisper in her ear moving her hair to the side "Good morning sleeping beauty" "Morning mommy" she say rubbing her eyes "Ready for school?" I watch as she pout "But I don't wanna go to school" "You wanna be pretty and dumb" "No" "Then you have to go school...come on get up let's wash you up" I grab her hand and walk her into her bathroom and give her an nice warm bath when done I dress her (outfit and hairstyle in media⬆⬆⬆) "Now go brush your teeth" "Otay" I still can't get over the fact she still can't say okay the right way it's cute and funny. "Otay I'm done" I put her princess book bag on her and grab her hand I walk out the house lock the door and opened the car door buckle diamond in and get in front seat and start the car.
Did I mention I know live by the one and only Chris Brown I just don't know which house though as I back out the driveway about to pull off I see a tall dark figure standing in the window across the street I look at it and pull off. "Creep"