Pleasure

“Running through the parking lot,
He chased me and he wouldn't stop,
Tag, you're it, Tag, Tag you're it,

Grabbed my hand, pushed me down,
Took the words right out my mouth,
Tag, you're it, Tag, Tag you're it

Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden under ground?
Can anybody hear me? Am i talking to myself?
Saying, "Tag, You're it, Tag, Tag, You're it"
He saying, "Tag, You're it, Tag, Tag, You're it", ”

♡♡♡

It's been a month we've been in relationship and i still doesnt know who's Yoongi truly is, and i dont even know his surname, his background, or even his job. But yet, my feeling toward him has grow bigger from day to day.

His smile, his laugh, his giggles, his hug, his touch, his kiss, his voice, his joke, his flirt

And the way he treat me so nice, eventhough there's a time where he need to blindfold me everytime he bring me to his house. But i understand that.

His house are beyond imagine, even the only place i've been looking in his house is only his bedroom, i could smell that he's not just a normal business man, he's way than rich.

And that's what make me more suspicious.

But dont misunderstood, even though i've been in his bedroom for several time, the only illegal thing we do is kissing. No more than that, and i guess he understand that i never been in that situation before.

"I noticed you always smiling alone lately, Park Jimin. Why?" Seokjin asked me, his hands on his hip as he squinted his eyes suspiciously.
"I'm in-love" I said, my smile grew bigger as i saw his jaw dropped.
"Oh goddd? Really? With whooo?? How longg?? You never shared it to me!?" He shot me several question and i just chuckles.
"Remember that stranger i hate so much before?" I asked, still smilling.

"Ow ow ow my feeling, my feeling hurt. I told you.. he's such a good man!" Seokjin clutched his heart dramatically.
"I should've believe you a bit earlier. But it's okay, we're a couple now"
"Oh my god, you're so lucky dont you know it!? He must be so romantic, i could bet all of my money on it" Seokjin smirked and i bit my lips, trying not to laugh.
"Take your money back hyung, he's way than romantic" i said, smiling in triump.

♡♡♡

"Tag, you're it!" Yoongi suddenly poked my nose and running around the room while giggling.
"Yoongi!" I scrunched my nose, pretending to be angry and immediately chasing after him. The room was too big, and he's faster than i thought.

After tired running around, i finally reached him and poked his chest, shouting "Tag, You're It!" At him loudly. Before i could run away, he pulled me to the bed and hugged me.

"My babyboy" he whispered, sniffing my hair.
"He's so irresistable.. i love him so much" Yoongi muttered again, i blushed upon hearing that.
He hold my head with his hands and make me facing him really close, we shared eye contact for about six second without even blinking, until i suddenly looked away. His eyes make me weak, those eyes, it's so deep that it could make me drown in it.

"Tag, You're It, babyboy" he kissed my lips as he grabbed my hand and pushed me down. He climbed ontop of me, his hands roaming over my body and sliding into my shirt, i gasped as i feel his hand make contact with my skin.

"Your skin is warm like an oven" he whispered on my ear, i softly moaned when he start nibbling my earlobe, i tucked his hair and roughly pressing our lips together, moans keep escaping my mouth when his tongue swirling inside my mouth and our tongue met, linked with each other.

"Your kiss is sugary sweet" he muttered, he trailed down to my jawline and to my neck, i flinched when he sucked it, making me more aroused.
"Mmh.. Yoongi" i whimpered. Suddenly he moved his hip up and down, our bulges brushing against each other and i couldnt help but groaned while tucking on his hair.

"You like it babyboy?"
"I dont know, just.. do it im begging"
"I like it when i hear you begging. Do more baby, do more" he brushed his lips on my collarbone and planted wet kiss on it.

"I'm begging.. Yoongi.. do that again" i whined. I could feel he's smirking on skin, he rolled again his hip and this time a bit rough.
"E-emph.. y-yes.. m-more" i feel my stomach twisting when his hand moved on my thigh.

"Shall we? My prince?"

I nodded my head desperately, knowing what he mean by that. I let him took over my body, i getting turn on by the sexy gaze he gave me and the way he gently taking off my shirt.

Everything become in slow motion, our bare skin met each other, his veiny hand rubbing my thigh, his wet lips on my stomach, his hands sliding down my pant and our moans echoing the room as our skin slapping each other, his grip on my waist tighten and myself getting teard apart for the first time but the pleasure has taking over and all i do is screaming his name on high pitched. On every thrust, he will said how beautiful i am, how tight i am, how sexy i am, and how much he love me.

I will never forgot this night, we got ourself under the sheets and continue our thing under it, moans nonstop filling up the room until the dawn.

The sun is almost awake but we has fallen asleep in each other hug.

That's when i suddenly remember who's Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

****
I'm sorry, but i cant write smut (?) //delete I'm wet and Sex With Me// //lol jk//

I'm sorry, this book is too pure to have smut ( ; _ ; )