Married to a Flirt

Park Sooyoung, also known as Joy, a rising website model. A girl who hates men because of a horrible past in which her father left her and her mother struggling with rents and bills. She thinks that every man is just like her father who abandoned them without having any second thoughts, she thinks that he doesn't even regret it. Because of it, her love for her father vanished and hatred took over.

She wishes to never see him again. Despite her hardships in her childhood, her mother is now the CEO of a successful business in South Korea and she, herself is doing a great job in the modelling industry. 

Kim Yugyeom, a successful dancer. A man who flirts with every girl he meets, a man who spends his night at clubs and bars. A total asshole if you'd ask me. A complete family who runs the most successful company in South Korea. The Park company is their largest client and he's forced to get in touch with the heiress, Park Sooyoung.

He, who is interested in such idea. He tries to flirt with the girl but eventually, failed. She started to hate him and the feeling was mutual for Yugyeom. 

They were forced to marry each other, live together and even share a room together. For Yugyeom? he didn't mind. But for Sooyoung? A total punishment!

But will love blossom or will they act like nothing happened after the marriage contract?