Bonus Update

Heya guys,

It's been a year that I posted my first story here.

Yupp, "When Your Crush Finally Kisses You" completed one year on Watty yesterday.

This story is really close to my heart as it was my first writing on any site. So I am here to celebrate it's anniversary.

Hope you guys didn't forget swato n sansiii's friendship, ragu n sanskaar's love, laksh and ansh's teasing. Because if you forgot then here I am refreshing all those moments back again. Enjoy the bonanza -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years later

" Anshhhh..." called ragini smiling at the girl who was standing on their entrance door.

" Coming Maa

" Coming Maa.." he came rushing but halt as soon as he see the person standing there.

"Ansh, I have to go to school to pick Diya and Aksh. Please help them, they are our new neighbour. They shifted here today's only" Ansh nodded lost and ragini smile and ruffle his hair.

"Don't do that Maa" he sat back his hair and ragini laugh and left from there.

" Trisha.." Ansh looked at her in disbelief and she smile and nodded.

" Ansh looked at her in disbelief and she smile and nodded

" Nice to meet you again Ansh "

Trisha's family left from here 5 years ago, as her father got transfered to Delhi. But now they are back here in Mumbai again.

*************************************************

" I am missing you " said sanskaar on phone and ragini chuckled.

" We met an hour before only,when you came back from office to pick the file you forgot here "

" So, what ..It's been 60 minutes to see you. I am coming for lunch in 15 minutes then " said he grabbing his car keys.