~Chapter 1~

Elsa's P.O.V
I was laying in bed when I heard this loud f*cking noise {that's how I'm doing the foul language don't judge me} and I'm guessing it was my alarm clock. I slam my hand on top on the alarm clock and groan. "ELSA GET UR A** UP BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND MAKE U* my mom yelled. God I hate my life. I look at my arms and look at the cuts. I do one for every hate that comes towards me which is a lot.

I was on my way to school <I walk> and I bumped into this boy. I look up and I see blue eyes, "wtf dude watch where ur going" said the boy. I looked at him and said "I'm sorry" I look down. The boy walks in the school as do I and I had English, great.

~Time skip to after school~
God I just wanna go home. I get up and walk out of last period and start walking home. I look at my wrist and go behind the school and take out my knife and cut my wrist and watch as the blood flows off my wrist and on to the grass..........

Jack's P.O.V
I was walking out of school and I saw blood on the grass. I walk behind the school and I see a girl cutting her wrist and it was the same girl from this morning." U ok",I said. She looked up at me and shook her head no and started balling, tears were all down her face. I hugged her and we sat there for a while and just listened to each other breath........

~so how was the first chappy. Ik it was bad but hey who cares. Well u guys do. So if u liked this chapter plzz comment if u did or not. Bye my little munchkins~
~word count- 320~
~Skyler~